Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Walter Iermano
    • Jun 2016

New Plugin for Edius: MacroGenerator Pro

I am pleased to announce that as of today there is a new version of a plug-in for EDIUS:

"Macro Generator Pro for EDIUS"

Complete information is available at the official MacroGenerator website.

You can download the trial version from the following link:

Setup thru actual use tutorials are available from the MacroGenerator YouTube channel, found at
    this link:

MacroGenerator Pro is made for 64 bit Edius 7 and 8, and 32 bit Edius 6 and 6.5.

MacroGenerator Pro will work on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. The Edius version
    being used, will determine whether to use the 32bit or 64bit MacroGenerator Pro version.

MacroGenerator Pro is available as a fully functional trial version for 30 days. It does require
    a full time internet connection during the evaluation period.

The full version can be activated and used on two computers at the same time, and it only needs to be connected to the internet for activation.

Pricing is as follows:

The full price is 149 euro.
    Currently, there is launch pricing of 99 Euros. This expires June 30, 2017.
    To purchase MacroGenerator Pro go here:

Pricing exclusively for GV Forum members:

You can get an extra discount that brings the price down to 69 Euros by clicking this link:

What is MacroGenerator and what does it do?

MacroGenerator is a tool for all applications, which adds to your favorite software the management
    of macro and automatic actions, and speeds a lot your workflow.
    MacroGenerator summed up in a single phrase, is a set of actions that users can perform with the
    keyboard or mouse repeatedly.

Also, imagine using your tablet or mobile phone as a MacroGenerator’s control surface. On top of
    that, the MacroGenerator Pro desktop application has Voice Command capability.

MacroGenerator was created specifically for the Edius video editor as a time savings option through
    automation.

It is important to know the meaning of Macro or Action. Macro, or commonly called Photoshop
    Action, is a grouped together series of operations that are carried out in one shot.
    MacroGenerator is software that helps us automate our business processes, and improve our
    workflow. MacroGenerator is very simple to use, as well as having a number of default macros
    loaded at install. You also have the ability to create macros for audio and video clips from both
    native and 3rd party plugins.

It offers the possibility, to an inexperienced user, to perform actions known to only experienced
    users. If you’ve never used keyboard shortcuts, it doesn’t matter. With MacroGenerator Pro,
    clicking a macro is automating keyboard shortcuts for that particular macro function.

MacroGenerator for EDIUS, has over 100 preset macros that will speed up your workflow from one
    single click.

MacroGenerator speeds up all repetitive processes with EDIUS such as, Export, Render, change of
    aspect ratio of a clip, and so many others. There is also an Edius settings backup and restore
    function included within MacroGenerator.

Take some time to watch the tutorials to see what can be accomplished with a single click.
    Walter Iermano
    Developer of Macro Generator for EDIUS
    http://www.macrogenerator.net/
  • jimjohn
    • May 2007

Installed: GREAT!

Downloaded & installed! Great product!
    It really speed up Edius editing.
    Using it on the tablet & I also tried it on my mobile phone:
    really improves productivity!

Comment

• DigitalDave
      • May 2007

What is the relationship with this one to the Original defunct one and the proposed hideously over priced Coconut from Prodad that fell off the tree and never made it to market?

Comment

• Jerry
        • May 2007

They were both created and written by Walter Iermano. The Prodad deal didn't materialize and Walter continued development.

Edius users who don't know or use the keyboard shortcuts will increase productivity with MG. Where the seasoned user would benefit
        is with the multiple process macros that can do many functions from 1 click.
        Jerry
        Six Gill DV

Vistitle YouTube Channel
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Main System:: Azrock z690 Taichi, [email protected], 64gb ram, Lian Li Galahad 360mm in push pull, Lian Li 011 Dynamic XL ROG case, 13 Lian Infinity fans, Win11 Pro , Corsair ATX 3.0 Gen 5 1200 watt PSU, Samsung 980 1tb boot NVME, 2-4TB Samsung 990 Pro's, 1TB Samsung SSD, 1-12TB Seagate Ironwolf, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black Edius X.

Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9.55, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

• monitor
          • May 2007

Magnifico!! descargando ya!!
          haciendo de conejillo de indias para grass valley

Comment

• DigitalDave
            • May 2007

Originally posted by Jerry
            They were both created and written by Walter Iermano. The Prodad deal didn't materialize and Walter continued development.

Edius users who don't know or use the keyboard shortcuts will increase productivity with MG. Where the seasoned user would benefit
            is with the multiple process macros that can do many functions from 1 click.
            Thanks Jerry- just been watching one of your tutorials. Well made.
            Can you explain this quote on #2 "Using it on the tablet & I also tried it on my mobile phone: " The Macro, a tablet and a mobile phone and then Edius?

Comment

• Jerry
              • May 2007

Thanks Dave. They should remind you of the Vistitle Tutorials.

You can download and install the tablet app on either your tablet or your phone.
              Watch this tutorial and it will explain how it is setup on a tablet.
              Visit the Official Website http://www.macrogenerator.net/ , Thanks to Jerry of sgdvtutorials http://sgdvtutorials.com/

You can use either a tablet or a phone as a 'control surface' for MacroGenerator. Instead of having the desktop app taking up space, you can minimize the app and use a tablet or phone to apply macros and run your timeline with the transport keys. I would use a tablet over a phone, just because the screen is bigger.
              Jerry
              Six Gill DV

Vistitle YouTube Channel

Main System:: Azrock z690 Taichi, [email protected], 64gb ram, Lian Li Galahad 360mm in push pull, Lian Li 011 Dynamic XL ROG case, 13 Lian Infinity fans, Win11 Pro , Corsair ATX 3.0 Gen 5 1200 watt PSU, Samsung 980 1tb boot NVME, 2-4TB Samsung 990 Pro's, 1TB Samsung SSD, 1-12TB Seagate Ironwolf, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black Edius X.

Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9.55, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

• John Hooper
                • Mar 2010

How does a tablet "connect" to Edius, is it using a USB cable or Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth?

Are there any latency issues?
                Edius 8.53WG, Vistitle 2.96, Asus Z790-Plus, Intel i7 14700K, 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 5600, Corsair icue H100i Elite, Corsair MP600 Pro 1TB, Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB, Corsair RM850x Silent, Asus ProArt RTX4070 Ti Super, BM Intensity Pro 4K

Comment

• Walter Iermano
                  • Jun 2016

Originally posted by John Hooper
                  How does a tablet "connect" to Edius, is it using a USB cable or Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth?

Hi John
                  have to be in the same net , Lan , Wifi or BT
                  can you try , the Trial version is full functional in all
                  Walter Iermano

Comment

• Jerry
                    • May 2007

It doesn't connect to Edius. It connects to Macrogenerator by way of your router.
                    Latency will depend on your wi-fi. I bought an Insignia 10.1" tablet off of Ebay for $38 and it
                    works fine. All you are doing is pressing a button and implementing an action. My router is in the same
                    room.
                    Jerry
                    Six Gill DV

Vistitle YouTube Channel

Comment

• Walter Iermano
                      • Jun 2016

Originally posted by John Hooper

Hi John
                      the connection between MacroGenerator and Tablet can be Wifi, Lan or BT
                      in the same Net of the Pc were is installed MacroGenerator

you can try , the Trial version is avalaible and full functionall
                      Walter Iermano

Comment

• Jerry
                        • May 2007

Once you get into it, you will notice that there is an Edius settings backup and restore feature.
                        This is a handy little tool. It doesn't backup media, but all of the items under the settings header are backed up and restored. You can even run MG on a new build, and all of your stored settings will be applied in seconds. Those take time to go through one by one.
                        Jerry
                        Six Gill DV

Vistitle YouTube Channel

Comment

• IgnizKrizalid
                          • Jan 2016

Sold! Vegas Pro and Edius it's all I need, if possible Video Pro X from Magix would be awesome too, it's a very cool tool and for only 69 ($75) es genial!
                          MSI X370 Pro Carbon, R7 1800X, OC Nitro RX 480 4GB, 2X8GB DDR4 3200 CL 14, 850 EVO 500GB SSD, Dark Rock 3 cooler, Dark Power Pro 11 650W Platinum, Serenade PciE CM8888 Sound Card, MultiSync 1200p IPS 16:10 monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Z170XP-SLI, i7 6700K, Nitro R9 380 4GB, 2X8GB DDR4 3200 CL 16, MX200 500 SSD, MasterAir Pro 4 cooler, XFX PRO 650W Core Edition 80+ Bronze, Xonar D1 7.1 Ch Sound Card, NEC MultiSync 1200p IPS 16:10 monitor, Windows 10 pro 64bit

Comment

• Walter Iermano
                            • Jun 2016

Originally posted by IgnizKrizalid
                            Sold! Vegas Pro and Edius it's all I need, if possible Video Pro X from Magix would be awesome too, it's a very cool tool and for only 69 ($75) es genial!
                            I remember the offer of 69 euro is valid unti April 30 after goes to 99 euro

our goal is perfect for use with all the video editing software, included in the same license
                            Walter Iermano

Comment

• JohnnyD
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Jerry
                              I bought an Insignia 10.1" tablet off of Ebay for $38 and it
                              works fine. .
                              I also bought the same like-new Insignia tablet for $55. It came with a keyboard. Those are real sleepers. I'm going to try the trail with the Insignia.
                              Edius7, 4790K, 16G, Win7, GTX970ti MatroxLE
                              2nd Sys.,Edius5.51, 2700K, 16G, GTX1060, Win7
                              Atari 400
                              JohnFellersProd

Comment

Working...