Uninstalled Boris Red --> still in effects folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uninstalled Boris Red --> still in effects folder

After an unistall of Boris Red I still see the effect and transition in the effects folder of Edius. Starting up Edius I get a message I have to install Boris.
    Somehow the uninstall was not completed. Is there an Edius-folder (containing all effects installed) where I have to delete something?

Thanks.
    System: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro, Win10, i9 9900K, 16 Gb RAM 3200MHz, M2 SSD 250Gb for OS and Edius, M2 SSD 500Gb for projectfiles, several HDD for archieving, dual screen Benq PD2700U, GTX1070, Corsair H115i Watercooling, E9.5WG, Mercalli V4, TPMG Authoring Works 5, Davinci Resolve, Sony fdr-ax700

I think the Boris leftovers will be in Program File/Grass Valley/Edius*/Plugin. Have you looked there?

Comment

I have looked, but no entry of Boris. I also did not see anything with Mercalli and I have this plugin also. I did see something with Ignite.

Probably there is also another folder that holds information about the edius plugins. Anyone?
      System: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro, Win10, i9 9900K, 16 Gb RAM 3200MHz, M2 SSD 250Gb for OS and Edius, M2 SSD 500Gb for projectfiles, several HDD for archieving, dual screen Benq PD2700U, GTX1070, Corsair H115i Watercooling, E9.5WG, Mercalli V4, TPMG Authoring Works 5, Davinci Resolve, Sony fdr-ax700

Comment

You need to check the plug-in folder. Remember the Boris plugs are not in a folder within the plug-in folder.
        Maybe you can search the plug-in folder for Boris?
        Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
        EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Working...
        X