Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJL14
    replied
    Anton - my birthday isn't until June, but I do understand Pat's birthday is November 31st!

Ol' steadi-hand Alan

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_PS
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    I will send you good Australian made Miller carbon fiber tripod with fluid head for your birthday, you won't shake then
    I will take one of those!

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by AJL14 View Post
    Seems like the older I get, the more I use the Glide setting. Strange, isn't it ! !
    Alan
    I will send you good Australian made Miller carbon fiber tripod with fluid head for your birthday, you won't shake then

Leave a comment:

• AJL14
    replied
    Seems like the older I get, the more I use the Glide setting. Strange, isn't it ! !
    Alan

Leave a comment:

• Raja
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain View Post
    Yes, new since Edius 7.somewhat.
    I had it on Edius 6.5. Can't remember if it was on Edius 6.

I tend to use the glide setting in Mercalli most of the time. Mostly used for shoulder mount camera shakes. Works great

Leave a comment:

• Captain
    replied
    Originally posted by leethomas View Post
    Is Stabilizer a new filter? I have v6.08 and can't find it anywhere.
    Yes, new since Edius 7.somewhat.

Leave a comment:

• leethomas
    replied
    Is Stabilizer a new filter? I have v6.08 and can't find it anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• leethomas
    replied
    Thanks, Anton. Never noticed (or obviously used it) before. Will check it out.

Leave a comment:

• AJL14
    replied
    My goof on the Pinot, Anton! No wonder it wasn't quite Australian quality. Loved your even pans, though.
    Alan

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    the EDIUS stabilizer is found in Filters and is called Stabilizer

Leave a comment:

• leethomas
    replied
    Yes, it's to smooth out slider footage where the slider speed sped up or slowed down slightly. It's not a drastic speed change, just barely noticeable but still would be nice to smooth it out. I've used glide successfully to even out glidecam footage maybe I'll try it on this. I have an older version of Mercalli, probably 2.

What is the Edius stabilizer you're talking about? Not sure I see that.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by AJL14 View Post
    Anton - Barry's absolutely correct - that's why I suggested that. "Glide" works like a charm on uneven speed of pans, hand-held or slider.

I can hardly believe I finally won one against the "Master"! Now, even though your collection of fine wines is infinitely better than anything I have here - I'm going to have a glass of Australian 2005 Beck Burgenland Pinot Noir to celebrate!

Best to you, Anton.
    Alan

Hi Alan, Burgenland wine comes from Austria, not Australia

the reason I never tried glide is because I never managed to perform an uneven pan or slide, I will test this when I get a chance

Leave a comment:

• AJL14
    replied
    Anton - Barry's absolutely correct - that's why I suggested that. "Glide" works like a charm on uneven speed of pans, hand-held or slider.

I can hardly believe I finally won one against the "Master"! Now, even though your collection of fine wines is infinitely better than anything I have here - I'm going to have a glass of Australian 2005 Beck Burgenland Pinot Noir to celebrate!

Best to you, Anton.
    Alan

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluetongue View Post
    I may be wrong Anton but Mercalli set to "GLIDE" does a decent job of a hand held pan so movement along a slider should be even easier

Barry

ahhh, I have to try that to believe it

Leave a comment:

• Bluetongue
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    Hi Alan

I think he means the person who moved the camera on the slider did not move at an even speed and he wants to iron that out. I know of no simple way
    I may be wrong Anton but Mercalli set to "GLIDE" does a decent job of a hand held pan so movement along a slider should be even easier

Barry

Leave a comment:

Working...
X