X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaulTV
    replied
    Hey Barry,

I can confirm that Neat 4 plug still fails to work with 3D in Edius (7.5) it never has worked correctly, it renders both L&R to L only - I've had dialogue with Vlad over this, he says its an Edius issue, but there is no interest from the developers to pursue Stereoscopic issues any longer.

Maybe it works in 8 .. anyone?

Paul -)

Leave a comment:

• Barry C
    replied
    Do any of you guys know if the Neatvideo Edius plugin filter is compatible with 3D video?

Leave a comment:

• dpalomaki
    replied
    Maybe post a couple seconds of the video somewhere folks with the full version can d/l and try?

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Believe me if you are thinking of giving money back to your client it is better to purchase Neat Video. (invest)

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    you know what maybe it is working its just hard to tell with the demo box in the middle

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    The tutorial clearly shows it. :)
    When you are done with your settings in the plug you apply and exit and render.
    Note: When the plug is correctly applied you will see the results immediately in the preview of neat video.

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    Where does the rendering take place?The plug-in doesnt seem to do anything

Leave a comment:

• SoundFreak_HD
    replied
    If the source footage is too far gone i intend to make 1 video layer with extremely cleaned up version of that and blend it with the original bad source on another v track to get rid of the 'plastic' look and make it more organic.

It doesn't always work but give it a try.

Still using version 3.x btw

Leave a comment:

• SoundFreak_HD
    replied
    So far Neat video has always gotten me out of tight spots.

If no to little movement you can push it very far but tend to look plasticky if overdone.

Take your time to look for a good spot in your source to create a good clean noise profile, it's worth the effort.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    works fine here also

if the video does not have much movement, you can also try the EDIUS motion blur filter at around 30-40%, it should reduce grain drastically

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Neat video 4 gives very good results and is working for me. Maybe it is the demo?

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    I am using 4.0 and I followed the tutorial but I dont see a difference. Thanks anyway i'll just deliver it and may have to return some money:(

Randy

Leave a comment:

• kpot
    replied
    Originally posted by rando View Post
    trying it now, its rendering some of it. unless im doing something wrong it doesnt seem to be doind anything. Its a demo.
    Did you use NeatVideo 4.0 ??
    That works fine!
    kurt

Leave a comment:

• Ron Evans
    replied
    You have to place the Neat filter above layouter in filter order and set up the sample area for optimum performance. Works really well but is time consuming if you have a long clip. It will change by scene too so you may not want to apply to the whole camera file in one go.

Ron Evans

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    http://www-en.ediusworld.com/edifica...eo-and-edius-7

Leave a comment:

Working...
X