Free Quick Start Vistitle 2.6 New Feature Tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Quick Start Vistitle 2.6 New Feature Tutorials

The title says it all. I'm posting a link to 4 new tutorials that show the new features in Vistitle 2.6. These are:
    1. The Extrusion Control
    2. New features in the Mini Editor
    3. The 2D Stroke Path
    4. The Layout Share

There are a lot of new addtions in the Subtitle module as well. I'll start on that later this month.

The 2D Stroke Path feature will be a big hit. It's a big time saver when animating objects.

If you're new to Vistitle, there are a total of 7 free tutorials there.
    You'll be able to tell by the descriptions which ones are from Vistitle 2.6.

This is my way of thanking everyone who supported the Quick Start tutorials.

Enjoy!

http://sgdvtutorials.com/index-3.html
    Jerry
    Six Gill DV
    www.sgdvtutorials.com
    If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
    http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
    Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Thank you Jerry, excellent help, which I need since Vistitle is a very comprehensive program, but I find it complex and not that intuitive.
    Last edited by John Hooper; 07-13-2015, 11:17 AM.
    Edius 8.53WG, Vistitle 2.8, Windows 10 x64 Pro Fall Update, Asus Z87 Pro, Intel i7-4770K, 16 GB 1600 Corsair Vengence LP RAM, Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB, WD Black 2TB media drive, Intel HD 4600 GPU, MSI GTX660 2GB VGA, Coolermaster Silencio 652 case, Noctua NH-U12S CPU cooler, Cakewalk UA-25EX USB audio interface, Cakewalk MA-15D monitor speakers, BM Intensity Pro 4K, PlextorPX-LB950SA BD writer, Dell U2410 Monitor

Comment

Thanks for the complement.
      I agree that the program is complicated. After I reset my thinking to the way the engineers had labeled things, a lot more of the program opened up to me. Plus, I spent a few days going through the manual and practicing as I read. On top of that, I have had several 'tutoring' sessions with Jack over the years.

Then I did the Quick Start Tutorials.

It might help you to look at Vistitle as more of an After Effects type of program than a stand alone Titling program.
      Jerry
      Six Gill DV
      www.sgdvtutorials.com

Vistitle YouTube Channel

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
      Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Watched all the new tutorials, all great easy to follow to the point, contains no unnecesary preamble and the pace is just right

Thanks Jerry
        System Asus WS Z390 Pro MB, CPU i9 9900K, 32gb 3000mhz Ram, EVGA GTX1070TI, BM IP4K Win 10, BD Burner 1 Evo 840 and 4 Hotswap caddies
        Plugins Vistitle 2.8, TP7, NB TFX5
        Monitors Samsung 32 inch tv as main 1 LG M2350D,1 D2343 1 DM2350D as output to (3D) IP4K, PXW X70,Canon FX400

Comment

Thanks John.
          Jerry
          Six Gill DV
          www.sgdvtutorials.com

Vistitle YouTube Channel

Comment

Thanks for the tutorials Jerry.
            Is it my imagination or are they making the mini editor TOO complex? All I wanted was for copy and paste to work CORRECTLY each time. For anything more complex than that or simple changes/clones, then head into the main GUI.
            Your work on explaining the otherwise unexplainable is very much appreciated.
            VisTitle2.6 and Bluff12 in the same armoury cover a lot of bases for me.

BTW for any VisTitle users who have not bought Jerry's Tutorials, you are missing out as I'm sure you will learn AT LEAST one more feature/trick that will be worth the price of admission.

Comment

Actually, the only real changes to the mini editor were the hot keys. I've requested a couple of more keys to become active and one cosmetic/functional change.
              It is really good for changing colors and positioning, adding objects, and now adding titles all without going into the Main Editor.
              I'm used to the Main editor, but find myself using the Mini Editor more and more if I don't need keyframing or 3D functionality.

...and thanks for the plug, Dave.
              Jerry
              Six Gill DV
              www.sgdvtutorials.com

Vistitle YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalDave View Post

BTW for any VisTitle users who have not bought Jerry's Tutorials, you are missing out as I'm sure you will learn AT LEAST one more feature/trick that will be worth the price of admission.
                I wanted to buy Jerry's tutorials but David Clarke wanted 15 Euros to ship a USB stick to Germany. David said he would look into the shipping charges and get back to me. He still hasn't responded even after two more reminders from me. Also Jerry didn't respond at all to my E-mail to him. They can live without my money and I can live without the tutorials. Too bad there is not a distributor in mainland Europe.
                Edius 8 Workgroup, Intel 3770K, Asus P8Z77-V Motherboard, 32GB DDR3 1600 ram, SSD for C, external Raid box with WE RE4 1TB drives Raid 0 for video assets. Overclocked 4.3ghz, Asus GTX 660 ti, water cooled system. Windows 10 Professional 64bit

Comment

Which email address did you use? I'm sorry, I thought I had responded to every email. That's on me. Send me a PM if you have a question.
                  If you were considering getting it from me, I think David would still be cheaper.

Once again, so sorry for missing the email.
                  Jerry
                  Six Gill DV
                  www.sgdvtutorials.com

Vistitle YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
                    Which email address did you use? I'm sorry, I thought I had responded to every email. That's on me. Send me a PM if you have a question.
                    If you were considering getting it from me, I think David would still be cheaper.

Once again, so sorry for missing the email.
                    I actually sent you two E-mails. One via this website and the other via your website!
                    Edius 8 Workgroup, Intel 3770K, Asus P8Z77-V Motherboard, 32GB DDR3 1600 ram, SSD for C, external Raid box with WE RE4 1TB drives Raid 0 for video assets. Overclocked 4.3ghz, Asus GTX 660 ti, water cooled system. Windows 10 Professional 64bit

Comment

Sorry if I did not get back to you, we have been busy; I also cannot find the two reminder emails you have sent to me. Sometimes they get lost in SPAM filters.

I have checked our webshop and it should charge you £5 to send the tutorial to Germany. If you put through an order and it charges more (although I cannot see why it would) I would refund the difference. There have been times with the software that we have set it up correctly, and it seems to work fine at our end but different things happen when someone uses it in a different country.
                      EDIUS silver certified trainer.
                      Main edit laptop: DVC Kaby Lake desktop processor laptop, 32GB RAM, 3.5Ghz i5 desktop processor, nVidia 1060, Windows 10.
                      Desktop: 4Ghz 9900K processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1660TI GPU, Windows 10.
                      Desktop: 2Ghz 12 core Xeon processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1060, BM Intensity Pro, Windows 10

Comment

I went back to April of 2014 and didn't see anything.
                        You can use [email protected], [email protected] [email protected].

I didn't see it in the spam folder either.
                        Jerry
                        Six Gill DV
                        www.sgdvtutorials.com

Vistitle YouTube Channel

Comment

Here is a screen grab of the check-out. Now it shows up as 13 Euros for shipping and of course then the VAT is higher because of the incorrect shipping.

Fix your software or provide a better method of ordering and I will order.
                          Attached Files

Comment

If you want to send a small package from the UK to Germany by a secure service, ie tracked and signed for €15 is about right so if David will do it for £5 that is a bargain.
                            Having family and friends in Germany, we use a service called "Wilfred"...he's my wife's boss based in Cologne and comes to the UK every month, often doing two way deliveries.

EDIT Just seen your last post. David Clarke has offered to refund any errors so an apology to him might be appropiate not some snotty arrogant "Fix your software" comment!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalDave View Post
                              If you want to send a small package from the UK to Germany by a secure service, ie tracked and signed for €15 is about right so if David will do it for £5 that is a bargain.
                              Having family and friends in Germany, we use a service called "Wilfred"...he's my wife's boss based in Cologne and comes to the UK every month, often doing two way deliveries.

EDIT Just seen your last post. David Clarke has offered to refund any errors so an apology to him might be appropiate not some snotty arrogant "Fix your software" comment!!!!
                              Surely you jest! How many time have you been told to order online and if the charges aren't correct we will refund the overcharge? And if so how many times have you actually done that?

David is a great guy and he invests a lot in this site. I appreciate that. The over charge for shipping of course won't break the bank. If the invoice said shipping and HANDLING I could understand the price. But it doesn't. So hence my questions.

Have a nice day DigitalDave and please take your medications!

Comment

Working...
                              X