TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in with EDIUS 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in with EDIUS 8

The 60K$ question! Has anyone a clue as to whether the Pegasys SpursEngine Plug-in for EDIUS Pro 7 will work with E8? I have tried it on my E8 trial installation, the result "TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in will not work with this version of Edius". I can no longer find any trace of the Edius version of the plug-in on the Pegasys site.
    Hawke,
    Edius 8.31WG - Asus Sabertooth X58 - 3.2GHz I7 960 - 12GB RAM - SSD C drive - Win7 Pro. 64bit - BM Intensity pro 4K. TMPGEnc Movie plug-in. FCB. Sony PMW-EX1 & Panasonic HDC-SD900. Atomos Samurai Blade

No clue if the spurs engine plug-in will work but the movie plug-in will.
    Steve

Get the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS Download (grassvalley.com)

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

Based on their history, there will be a new Movie Plugin version for Edius 8 coming along. It should have some of the new features that are in MW6.
      .....and No, I don't know when it will be out.
      Jerry
      Six Gill DV
      www.sgdvtutorials.com
      If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
      http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
      Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

It's here..

http://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/e7mp4.html
        Claire

Edius 8.53 Workgroup, DVC Built i7 5960X 8 core Haswell-E Unlocked, Win10 Pro 64 bit, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4, 32GB DDR4 RAM, RTX 2080 Ti 11GB, Decklink 4K Extreme 12G, TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in AVC, Eizo 31" ColorEdge CG319X HDR 4K monitor

Comment

Originally posted by Claire View Post
          That's for 7 not 8

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalDave View Post
            That's for 7 not 8
            Well, you said "I can no longer find any trace of the Edius version of the plug-in on the Pegasys site"

So I checked and there it is!
            Claire

Edius 8.53 Workgroup, DVC Built i7 5960X 8 core Haswell-E Unlocked, Win10 Pro 64 bit, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4, 32GB DDR4 RAM, RTX 2080 Ti 11GB, Decklink 4K Extreme 12G, TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in AVC, Eizo 31" ColorEdge CG319X HDR 4K monitor

Comment

That's also a plugin that does not support Spurs Engine.

Keep in mind also that the new TMPG MW version 6 does not support Spurs Engine at all.

Comment

The H.264 plug-in Claire refers to does not install into EDIUS 8 either with the same message. I have no information about an update as yet.
                EDIUS silver certified trainer.
                Main edit laptop: DVC Kaby Lake desktop processor laptop, 32GB RAM, 3.5Ghz i5 desktop processor, nVidia 1060, Windows 10.
                Desktop: 4Ghz 9900K processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1660TI GPU, Windows 10.
                Desktop: 2Ghz 12 core Xeon processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1060, BM Intensity Pro, Windows 10

Comment

Working...
                X