Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OneQuickSix
    replied
    Thank you everyone for the replies. Sorry to hear about the delay issue. It might still be worth it for $50 ... with a workaround. *Thanks Thoff) I'll check out the other as well, Anton.

-Tim

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    if you want one with 0.000% delay, use wavearts master restoration, I use it a lot, very easy to remove airconditioner etc. noise with no change in voice quality

Leave a comment:

• THoff
    replied
    I own SoundSoap 4. I find it easy to use and get good results with, but it has an annoying audio delay bug.

There was a discussion on the Soundness LLC forums where I provided a better workaround (using the Audio Offset feature in Edius rather than unlinking the audio and video, and manually shifting the audio) -- for reasons I cannot understand that information no longer appears on their forum.

If it wasn't for the audio delay bug, I would not hesitate the recommend the program. When SoundSoap came bundled with Edius the bug didn't exist, now it does and Soundness blames Edius for it. Other VSTs don't have the issue, so I suspect the fault lies with Soundness, but they don't seem interested in fixing it.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Soundsoap was problematic in EDIUS I don't know if anything has changed. At the time the same issues were present in most of the hosts (applications).
    I have not tried Soundsoap after purchasing a full version a long time ago because it was not worth the headache.

Maybe you can try and tell us if it has improved. :)

Leave a comment:

• OneQuickSix
    started a topic Anyone using SoundSoap 4 in Edius?

Anyone using SoundSoap 4 in Edius?

Just wondering if anyone has SoundSoap 4 and what you think of it?

Thanks,
    Tim
Working...
X