X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulisse
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    just delete it from the plugins folder in EDIUS (program files/grass valley...)

then start EDIUS and it will be gone
    It is right! You know well Edius. ;) Thanks

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ulisse View Post
    Hi, I used NewBlue titler and now use Heroglyph. I have just unistalled NewBlue titler but I already see it on the Edius titler options:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...e%20titler.jpg
    I have installed NewBlue titler again and unistalled again but I always get that writing.
    How can I delete that writing?
    Thnaks
    just delete it from the plugins folder in EDIUS (program files/grass valley...)

then start EDIUS and it will be gone

Leave a comment:

• Ulisse
    replied
    Originally posted by John Lewis View Post
    Also check the common files directory but be careful if its installed in more than one NLE
    If you are familiar with registry editor you may find many many references to the titler
    In common files folder I have "ManagerGL64.dll" only. What a pity! I will find the titler on Regedit.

Leave a comment:

• John Lewis
    replied
    Also check the common files directory but be careful if its installed in more than one NLE
    If you are familiar with registry editor you may find many many references to the titler

Leave a comment:

• Ulisse
    replied
    Originally posted by John Hooper View Post
    Did you de-activate the NewBlue Titler first, then use the uninstaller in NewBlue?
    I don't have de-activate the NewBlue Titler first. How can I do it?
    I have used unistaller in NewBlue. But I have niticed I had some NewBlue files even on Programs x86. I have deleted them manually.

Originally posted by John Hooper View Post
    When uninstalled did you reboot the PC?
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• John Hooper
    replied
    Did you de-activate the NewBlue Titler first, then use the uninstaller in NewBlue?

When uninstalled did you reboot the PC?

Leave a comment:

• Ulisse
    started a topic NewBlue titler unistall problem

NewBlue titler unistall problem

Hi, I used NewBlue titler and now use Heroglyph. I have just unistalled NewBlue titler but I already see it on the Edius titler options:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...e%20titler.jpg
    I have installed NewBlue titler again and unistalled again but I always get that writing.
    How can I delete that writing?
    Thnaks
Working...
X