Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NewBlue titler unistall problem

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NewBlue titler unistall problem

    Hi, I used NewBlue titler and now use Heroglyph. I have just unistalled NewBlue titler but I already see it on the Edius titler options:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...e%20titler.jpg
    I have installed NewBlue titler again and unistalled again but I always get that writing.
    How can I delete that writing?
    Thnaks
    A lonesome traveler looking for lost tribes around the world: https://www.youtube.com/c/ExploringWorldA/videos
    CPU: Intel i9 7940X
    MOTHERBOARD: Asus PRIME X299-DELUXE
    VIDEOCARD: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti
    SSD Drive:
    (C) 512GB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe (for Windows 10)
    (D) 1TB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe

  • #2
    Did you de-activate the NewBlue Titler first, then use the uninstaller in NewBlue?

    When uninstalled did you reboot the PC?
    Edius 8.53WG, Vistitle 2.8, Windows 10 x64 Pro Fall Update, Asus Z87 Pro, Intel i7-4770K, 16 GB 1600 Corsair Vengence LP RAM, Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB, WD Black 2TB media drive, Intel HD 4600 GPU, MSI GTX660 2GB VGA, Coolermaster Silencio 652 case, Noctua NH-U12S CPU cooler, Cakewalk UA-25EX USB audio interface, Cakewalk MA-15D monitor speakers, BM Intensity Pro 4K, PlextorPX-LB950SA BD writer, Dell U2410 Monitor

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by John Hooper View Post
      Did you de-activate the NewBlue Titler first, then use the uninstaller in NewBlue?
      I don't have de-activate the NewBlue Titler first. How can I do it?
      I have used unistaller in NewBlue. But I have niticed I had some NewBlue files even on Programs x86. I have deleted them manually.

      Originally posted by John Hooper View Post
      When uninstalled did you reboot the PC?
      Yes
      A lonesome traveler looking for lost tribes around the world: https://www.youtube.com/c/ExploringWorldA/videos
      CPU: Intel i9 7940X
      MOTHERBOARD: Asus PRIME X299-DELUXE
      VIDEOCARD: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti
      SSD Drive:
      (C) 512GB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe (for Windows 10)
      (D) 1TB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe

      Comment


      • #4
        Also check the common files directory but be careful if its installed in more than one NLE
        If you are familiar with registry editor you may find many many references to the titler
        System Asus WS Z390 Pro MB, CPU i9 9900K, 32gb 3000mhz Ram, EVGA GTX1070TI, BM IP4K Win 10, BD Burner 1 Evo 840 and 4 Hotswap caddies
        Plugins Vistitle 2.8, TP7, NB TFX5
        Monitors Samsung 32 inch tv as main 1 LG M2350D,1 D2343 1 DM2350D as output to (3D) IP4K, PXW X70,Canon FX400

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by John Lewis View Post
          Also check the common files directory but be careful if its installed in more than one NLE
          If you are familiar with registry editor you may find many many references to the titler
          In common files folder I have "ManagerGL64.dll" only. What a pity! I will find the titler on Regedit.
          A lonesome traveler looking for lost tribes around the world: https://www.youtube.com/c/ExploringWorldA/videos
          CPU: Intel i9 7940X
          MOTHERBOARD: Asus PRIME X299-DELUXE
          VIDEOCARD: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti
          SSD Drive:
          (C) 512GB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe (for Windows 10)
          (D) 1TB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ulisse View Post
            Hi, I used NewBlue titler and now use Heroglyph. I have just unistalled NewBlue titler but I already see it on the Edius titler options:
            https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...e%20titler.jpg
            I have installed NewBlue titler again and unistalled again but I always get that writing.
            How can I delete that writing?
            Thnaks
            just delete it from the plugins folder in EDIUS (program files/grass valley...)

            then start EDIUS and it will be gone
            Anton Strauss
            Antons Video Productions - Sydney

            EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
              just delete it from the plugins folder in EDIUS (program files/grass valley...)

              then start EDIUS and it will be gone
              It is right! You know well Edius. ;) Thanks
              A lonesome traveler looking for lost tribes around the world: https://www.youtube.com/c/ExploringWorldA/videos
              CPU: Intel i9 7940X
              MOTHERBOARD: Asus PRIME X299-DELUXE
              VIDEOCARD: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti
              SSD Drive:
              (C) 512GB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe (for Windows 10)
              (D) 1TB Samsung 960 EVO PCIe M.2 NVMe

              Comment

              Working...
              X