Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VisTitle Library moving

Hi folks,

i want to moving the library from drive c: to another drive.

Has anybody an idea, pls.?

Thx. for yours support in advance.

regards
    klaus

Probably the best way would be to uninstall it then when you re-install change the install location
    DVC Built Clevo P775DM3-G Laptop with UHD screen, 7700K [email protected], Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GPU, 500GB M.2 Primary, 1x 480GB SSD, 1x1TB M.2, 1x 2TB 5400RPM Video drives, external Blu-ray Optical

Comment

I've found that the best installation is to the system drive. I tried it a while back and it just didn't work properly.
      Jerry
      Six Gill DV
      www.sgdvtutorials.com
      If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
      http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
      Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Hi, and thx for your quick response.

@Adbear: On my system a re-install has no effect, Only VisTitle self was installed on the new drive. The Library was installed again at the old location.

@Jerry: Okay, it sounds it is better to forget my idea, or?

Thx. again.

Kindly regards
        Klaus

Comment

Working...
        X