X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by dirray View Post
    I know that, but this is not the issue: it seems as if my keys are "re-mapped": for example, when clicking on "HOME" after having entered & closed VisTitle, this key is selecting all the clips on my timeline instead of bringing the timeline curser back to the beginning.

After selecting/deselecting a number of times the CapsLock a/o NumLock, somtimes I get it working again.
    press any two keys at the same time to disable sticky keys

it is very easy with the EDIUS workflow to accidentally enable sticky keys, I kept doing it so I now disabled this from happening permanently in the control panel
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    I would try a different keyboard.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Maybe you a have a stuck key?

Leave a comment:

• dirray
    replied
    I know that, but this is not the issue: it seems as if my keys are "re-mapped": for example, when clicking on "HOME" after having entered & closed VisTitle, this key is selecting all the clips on my timeline instead of bringing the timeline curser back to the beginning.

After selecting/deselecting a number of times the CapsLock a/o NumLock, somtimes I get it working again.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    When you come back from Vistitle there is nothing selected in Edius to tell it what to do. You just have to bring focus back to Edius.
    Click anywhere within the GUI area and you will see a green highlight border appear around that particular panel.
    Once you see the highlite, press your space bar and all will work.

Leave a comment:

• dirray
    started a topic Strange problem with Vistitle 2.5 & Edius 7.31

Strange problem with Vistitle 2.5 & Edius 7.31

Strange problem occurs when I [shift] + [double click] on a title to update it in Vistitle: once I go out of the program via [x] & [update], my "Home" & "SPACEBAR" keys don't function anymore in Edius.

After fiddling around a bit with the cursor in most cases I get it working again. However, today I had to even de-install Edius & install it again to get it working again. Nothing was viewing anymore in the playback viewer. Even dragging a clip to the left viewer didn't work anymore.

Is somebody having the same issues? Any cure?
Working...
X