X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NewBlue plug-in updates

Hi Guys and Gals,

NewBlue has updated all the plug-ins for EDIUS 7.3
    A lot of work has been done to enhance the user experience by fixing a few issues and updating some elements.

Please download the updates Via the build in updater for the plugins you have installed.

The trial products are also updated to reflect these new builds.

Hope that you guys have a smoother experience now during editing and that any issue you have been seeing is also fixed on your system. :)

Note:
    - Build number is 140320
    - The whole New Blue line is updated for EDIUS.
    (If you run in to anything please post to this thread. Thanks)
    Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS support and Downloads

Good to hear, I love NBFX.
    Very useful stuff.
    Thanks
    Al Caudullo
    3DGuy & Digital Samurai
    Explore TV Productions
    Edius 3D Grass Cutters Training
    3DGuy Consulting & Training
    www.3dguy.tv
    Las Vegas, USA & Bangkok, Thailand

Grass Valley Edius Computer Spec
    Motherboard - Asus Sabertooth X79
    Chip - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930 CPU
    Windows 7 Professional
    64-bit Operating System
    Ram - 64 GB DDR3
    Main Drive - OCZ-AGILITY3 SSD HD
    Graphic Cards - NVIDIA Geforce GTX770 4GB DDR5 RAM

Comment

Hi all,

I don't get the new build 140320 via built in updater or via the newbluefx homepage. For example the Titler pro 2.0 or the video essential VI, etc.
      Edius 7.3 often crash if a want to reopen a clip done by Titler. It seems it looses the path and also the name of the clip.

Regards
      Christian

Comment

No problems here using the build in updater. If it fails for you log-in to your account at NewBlue FX and download the updates.
        Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
        EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post
          No problems here using the build in updater. If it fails for you log-in to your account at NewBlue FX and download the updates.
          funny you should say that, when I log in to my new blue account I see all items I own but with no download option

the only way I can download is via a link in the original purchase email
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

I downloaded the trial for each VE module and applied the serial.
            Jerry
            Six Gill DV
            www.sgdvtutorials.com
            If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
            http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
            Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Yes, after a few days it is possible to download the new build also in europe.
              Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X