Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vistitle star wars scroll -how?

Hi all,
    I've searched but cannot find how to do this. Any guidance or tutorials please? ( I use Vistitle rarely so am a newbie with it.)
    cheers!
    Rod
    Rod Pike

www.voxvideoproductions.co.nz
    A set of high quality paint brushes don't make you Rembrandt!

Windows7-Edius 6.55-HDspark-VISTITLE v2.5.TMPGenc 5.vitascene v2-mercalli V2-Respeedr v1-Intel core i7 4770 8mb quad core processor-Asus Gryphon Z87 mobo- 16Gb ram-1 x samsung 256gb SSD 840 pro sata-2xWD 1tb sata caviar blue in raid 0-ASUS gtx 760 overclocked 2gb graphics card. Asus DRW 24 DVDRW DVD player-Cameras:Panasonic AC160A and AF102. and an 8kg cat who sleeps on my desk all day.

Originally posted by rodpike View Post
    Hi all,
    I've searched but cannot find how to do this. Any guidance or tutorials please? ( I use Vistitle rarely so am a newbie with it.)
    cheers!
    Rod
    How to understand your wanted? :(

Comment

I know that Jerry is making a much needed Vistitle tutorial and he goes over exactly how to do this. I think it is slated for the end of this month. It is very detailed and very good.
      1: 3970X Threadripper, Asus ROG Strix TR40 E Gaming, G. Skill Trident Z Neo 128G DDR4 3600, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1T, Intel 660P M.2 2T (2), Seagate Ironwolf NAS 12T, Enermax TR4 360 AIO, Lian Li 011 DXL, AJA Kona 4, Asus ROG Thor 1200

2: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64G DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512G, GeForce GTX 1080ti SC Black, Corsair AX1200i, Phanteks Luxe, 16T RAID HGST Deskstar NAS 4T, Corsair H115i AIO, BM IP 4K

Comment

IIRC one of the older Vistitle tutorials also showed it.
        Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
        EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Pat you beat me to it i am in the Nativity season (busy)
          But i also believe that Jerry will have a tutorial showing how to do exactly this when his tutorials are released next month
          System Asus WS Z390 Pro MB, CPU i9 9900K, 32gb 3000mhz Ram, EVGA GTX1070TI, BM IP4K Win 10, BD Burner 1 Evo 840 and 4 Hotswap caddies
          Plugins Vistitle 2.8, TP7, NB TFX5
          Monitors Samsung 32 inch tv as main 1 LG M2350D,1 D2343 1 DM2350D as output to (3D) IP4K, PXW X70,Canon FX400

Comment

Thanks guys. I ended up using a standard scroll via vistitle and then angled it and changed the perspective in good old 3d layouter. Not a perfect workround but serves my purpose for this project.

Looking forward to the tutorials!
            Cheers!
            Rod
            Rod Pike

Windows7-Edius 6.55-HDspark-VISTITLE v2.5.TMPGenc 5.vitascene v2-mercalli V2-Respeedr v1-Intel core i7 4770 8mb quad core processor-Asus Gryphon Z87 mobo- 16Gb ram-1 x samsung 256gb SSD 840 pro sata-2xWD 1tb sata caviar blue in raid 0-ASUS gtx 760 overclocked 2gb graphics card. Asus DRW 24 DVDRW DVD player-Cameras:Panasonic AC160A and AF102. and an 8kg cat who sleeps on my desk all day.

Comment

Originally posted by VX Chen View Post
              Hi VX Chen, this is a vertical scrolling text that starts large at the bottom of the frame and tapers and fades as it nears the top. I suspect 4 point manipulation is the way to go but I do not have enough experience in Vistitle to create this effect. It is as if the text is laying backward.

As I mentioned I have used 3D layouter to get there but it would be nice to know how to do this in Vistitle.

Cheers!
              Rod
              Rod Pike

Comment

VX Chen:
                and a picture as attachement
                here are some video ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWPGFibwneI
                http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk6...-wars_creation

Attached Files
                CentralEurope aka Hans
                voluntary / unpaid moderator from the german GV-forum ... Edius 4.61 up to Edius 9.xx
                i9-7980XE 18cores/36threads - M.2 960PRO 512GB - M.2 970PRO 1TB - div. 2 or4TB disks - 32GB DDR4-3600 - GTX 1080 8GB - Win_10prof
                [the AMD 1950X 16cores / 32 threads = go return because of massive problems, Not only I had these problems]

Comment

Hello Guys.. Vistitle is an outstanding title product. I just finished a month long project using Vistitle and the first thing I noticed was how clean the fonts were.
                  I have been fortunate to be a beta tester for Jerry's Vistitle Tutorial and have an early release. The tutorial should be available for distribution by the end of this month. Jerry, very meticuously, goes through the whole interface explaining every facet of the interface with great detail. This makes the tutorial more intuitive when he begins to get into actual construction of various titles. Included are crawls and scrolls along with the Star Wars Crawl. The resolution of the tutorial interface is outstanding and clear. His voice over is clean and easy to understand even for an old deaf duff like me. I give it 5 stars out of 5....

Great Job Jerry!!!

Ronnie
                  Last edited by RonnieMartin; 12-04-2013, 05:05 PM.
                  Ronnie Martin
                  Kato Video Productions
                  main system: custom built by Edit HD Ultma 277,Intel (R) core (TM) i7 2600K cpu 3.40 GHz 3.40Ghz, 16GB ram, Windows 7, Intel HD (R) graphics 3000, NVIDA Gforce GT 440, C drive Samsung SSD 850 pro, video drive WD 3TB SATA, 2 LG Bluray drives, External WD SATA 2TB storage/backup drives in thermaltake Black device. edius 8.3 WG

Comment

Having had early access to some modules of Jerry's forthcoming tutorials I can say the quality, the narration, and attention to detail/explanation is something I have never seen before
                    Mind Blower
                    Good Luck Jerry
                    System Asus WS Z390 Pro MB, CPU i9 9900K, 32gb 3000mhz Ram, EVGA GTX1070TI, BM IP4K Win 10, BD Burner 1 Evo 840 and 4 Hotswap caddies
                    Plugins Vistitle 2.8, TP7, NB TFX5
                    Monitors Samsung 32 inch tv as main 1 LG M2350D,1 D2343 1 DM2350D as output to (3D) IP4K, PXW X70,Canon FX400

Comment

Working...
                    X