Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andreas_Gumm
    replied
    Don't forget the subtitle editor in Vistitle.
    It can load & export subtitle scripts easily, the render quality is great.

Andreas

Leave a comment:

• tdtinker
    replied
    Originally posted by David Clarke View Post
    Vistitle works inside EDIUS as a plug-in with lots of quick templates you can drag on to the timeline. It has particle effects which After Effects does not have and I like using. It is easy to use and you can make some fairly good titles just by adjusting the templates.

After Effects does a lot of other stuff but I struggle to make it do some of the things I can do quickly in Vistitle. Also going to another program (After Effects) and then exporting videos is a pain, making multiple titles all based on the same one is a lot easier in Vistitle. One thing I do is make a sales presentation for video shows I do which consists of lots of titles showing prices and information. For one show I did the lot in After Effects and it worked, and looked good and took about an hour and half to render the entire thing. I did the same in Vistitle this year and it was far quicker and mostly realtime.

Vistitle is £200 to £240 (if you want it with the extra plug-ins). After Effects is either £700 or £20 per month using the Cloud.

I am a reseller and sell both and also use both programs. I use Vistitle for titles and After Effects for effects.
    David,
    thanks for you input.

Leave a comment:

• David Clarke
    replied
    Vistitle works inside EDIUS as a plug-in with lots of quick templates you can drag on to the timeline. It has particle effects which After Effects does not have and I like using. It is easy to use and you can make some fairly good titles just by adjusting the templates.

After Effects does a lot of other stuff but I struggle to make it do some of the things I can do quickly in Vistitle. Also going to another program (After Effects) and then exporting videos is a pain, making multiple titles all based on the same one is a lot easier in Vistitle. One thing I do is make a sales presentation for video shows I do which consists of lots of titles showing prices and information. For one show I did the lot in After Effects and it worked, and looked good and took about an hour and half to render the entire thing. I did the same in Vistitle this year and it was far quicker and mostly realtime.

Vistitle is £200 to £240 (if you want it with the extra plug-ins). After Effects is either £700 or £20 per month using the Cloud.

I am a reseller and sell both and also use both programs. I use Vistitle for titles and After Effects for effects.

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    replied
    It may be a psychological thing but what I love the most about VisTitle ist picture quality. Titles never looked so good.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    I used to use AE for titles. But being able to make titles as well as doing true 3D graphics, Vistitle has a definite advantage.
    This will mean 3d titles that adjust to perdpective in real time.
    Vistitle has a 3d modeler built in as well. It is not the equivalent of a true 3d modeler, but it is there.
    If you have used AE for a while, the interface will feel familiar.
    Lastly, the fact that Vistitle is a plugin allows you the ability to modify those titles on the fly as opposed to having to fix and export the title again.
    Last edited by Jerry; 11-26-2013, 11:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tdtinker
    started a topic Vistitler vs After FX

Vistitler vs After FX

What are the advantages of using vistitle over AFX for motion titles?
    tdtinker
Working...
X