Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dougcollins
    replied
    The Vistitle Trial version 2.5 works well. No crashing so far. Problem seems to be solved.

I will continue to evalute, but I am so far quite impressed.

Thanks Mr. Chen!

Doug Collins

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Be sure to completely clean the old version out of your system prior to installing the 2.5 trial.

Leave a comment:

• dougcollins
    replied
    I stand corrected. Apparently customer service does exist, it's just not altogether obvious where you find it. I apologize that did not know this was the place to find help from the Vistitle people.

Thank you Mr. Chen for your prompt reply and assistance. I will be very happy to try out the new trial and to report back my finding.

Thanks,

Doug Collins

Leave a comment:

• John Hooper
    replied
    How about that for customer support......an excellent response in about 6 hours of the original post.
    Last edited by John Hooper; 11-15-2013, 06:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• VX Chen
    replied
    Originally posted by dougcollins View Post
    I've read a lot of good things on this forum about Vistitle, so I decided to download the trial version.

It looks like a great titler, except when I try to save as an animation it crashes Edius. Edius has been rock solid for me up to this point, so this is most disturbing.

Now the trial is only version 1.5, so maybe the latest release is more stable, but I don't know how they can sell any copies with a trial version that crashes.

The problem is, they don't seem to have any customer support at all. That's a little disconcerting.

Has anyone else experienced issues like this with the trail version or other?

Thanks,

Doug Collins
    There is a latest VisTitle 2.5 trial version in here :

http://vistitle.m-up.de/VisTitleSetup2.50_ENG_Trial.zip

It will be public to all users in next week, do you mind to try again?

VisTitle 1.5 trial is very old, and it did not support EDIUS 6.5 and later. 2.5 trial is compatible with EDIUS 5.0 and all later, and support Premiere Pro or Avid Media Composer.

We also have a support mail box - [email protected], any questions, please feel free to let us known, we always reply it asap.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    What version of Edius and Windows are you using? I don't recall 1.5 crashing on save, but that is an older version trial. I never used the trial, so I can't address that.

The problem is, they don't seem to have any customer support at all. That's a little disconcerting.

I take issue with that statement! Their website isn't the most friendly, but VX Chen is on this forum regularly and willing to answer questions and resolve issues.
    They are the most responsive plugin creator for the Edius platform. I have made several requests for features since the release of V1. I would say that 60-70 percent of those requests have been answered.

I posted in a different thread, and Anton just mentioned that a new trial version will be released. There isn't a date but it is coming. This has been one of the biggest complaints from potential users, such as yourself, that want to try the titler before buying.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    which version EDIUS?

I never tried the trial version, but I am sure the man himself will reply here soon

I am using 2.5 with EDIUS7

there will be a 2.5 trial version soon

Leave a comment:

• dougcollins
    started a topic Vistitle Crashing on save as animation

Vistitle Crashing on save as animation

I've read a lot of good things on this forum about Vistitle, so I decided to download the trial version.

It looks like a great titler, except when I try to save as an animation it crashes Edius. Edius has been rock solid for me up to this point, so this is most disturbing.

Now the trial is only version 1.5, so maybe the latest release is more stable, but I don't know how they can sell any copies with a trial version that crashes.

Has anyone else experienced issues like this with the trail version or other?

Thanks,

Doug Collins
Working...
X