Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaysquared
    replied
    Oh and Neat video is awesome product! It really does improve video quality! Now i feel like I have to put neat video on all of my footage!

Leave a comment:

• jaysquared
    replied
    So I was able to do a workaround since it took a while for my post to actually post in the forum(Is that the way it is for everyone or am I being moderated because i'm fairly new? Kind of annoying when you really need answers asap).. My workaround was to just render or export only 7-8mins of my video at a time.. It seems whenever Edius has to render for about an hour and half is when it would crash or stop working.. So that was kind of a work around.. Also I was using edius 6.55 and the current neat video.. One thing I also did notice is I had some stabilizer filter on some footage and when I put neat video filter in there it would take the stabilizer out and edius wouldn't allow me to put neat video filter on top of the stabilizer footage.. ended up exporting the video w/ the neat filter on it then reimported and then applied stabilizer.. Kind of a pain but it works..

Leave a comment:

• MPPais
    replied
    There is a litlle manual for NeatVideo with Edius:http://www.neatvideo.com/files3/NVEDQSG.pdf NeatVideo must be above Layouter.

Leave a comment:

• digiview
    replied
    I would suggest that the you apply the Neat video filter as the last thing you do prior to going to DVD,BD of file. The other alternative is to use the Neat filter first and then export to a file and then re-import that file and work with your media that way.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Which version of EDIUS?

Leave a comment:

• jaysquared
    replied
    so i'm having problems when i'm rendering or outputting footage after using neat video.. Edius all of a sudden just stops in the middle of rendering or print to file.. It just says that edius stopped working and will need to shut down.. I'm also using the current version of Neat Video for edius.. help??

Leave a comment:

• jaysquared
    replied
    Thanks guys... I ended up buying neat video..

Leave a comment:

• PaulTV
    replied
    Neat is the best for Edius -

If you want the best, Denoiser 2 from Magic Bullet is superior, however it is an AE plugin that doesn't work with the AE bridge :-(

Paul :-)

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    As a plug-in for EDIUS Neat Video is the best.

Leave a comment:

• jaysquared
    replied
    So is neat video the best denoiser there is for Edius?? I'm currently using 6.55 and need to get a denoiser for edius.. I know New Blue FX also have their own denoiser.. Anybody try both and know first hand which one is better.. Thanks..

Leave a comment:

• PaulTV
    replied
    me too, I have three systems, one with 6.08 one with 4.54 and one with 7.

The old Edius 4 has scsi and a DLT machine for mastering DVD's but it's covered in cobwebs !!! time to set up a museum.

Leave a comment:

• SoundFreak_HD
    replied
    Originally posted by PaulTV View Post
    This plug still fails to work with stereoscopic files - after numerous emails and requests, 6 months later - nothing.

Obviously messing with 8K is a bigger deal than fixing current issues -

This is really crummy guys.

3D is out of the spotlight (slow burner)
    8K is the new 3D

VST, AE & other problems are clearly not a priority............ very sad.

Am am using 6.08 again since a while. Tired of waiting for things ti happen.

Leave a comment:

• PaulTV
    replied
    This plug still fails to work with stereoscopic files - after numerous emails and requests, 6 months later - nothing.

Obviously messing with 8K is a bigger deal than fixing current issues -

This is really crummy guys.

Leave a comment:

• MPPais
    replied
    This version works great with my Nvidia card (Geforce 660T).Layouter must be below NeatVideo filter.Please look the manual for NeatVideo working with Edius: http://www.neatvideo.com/userguide.html

Leave a comment:

• dpalomaki
    replied
    Has anyone identified a price/performance sweet spot with respect to dual monitor graphics cards with Neat Video with Edius 7? Looks liek I may need toupgrade the card on my Edit station now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X