No announcement yet.

Neat Video 3.5 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I was able to do a workaround since it took a while for my post to actually post in the forum(Is that the way it is for everyone or am I being moderated because i'm fairly new? Kind of annoying when you really need answers asap).. My workaround was to just render or export only 7-8mins of my video at a time.. It seems whenever Edius has to render for about an hour and half is when it would crash or stop working.. So that was kind of a work around.. Also I was using edius 6.55 and the current neat video.. One thing I also did notice is I had some stabilizer filter on some footage and when I put neat video filter in there it would take the stabilizer out and edius wouldn't allow me to put neat video filter on top of the stabilizer footage.. ended up exporting the video w/ the neat filter on it then reimported and then applied stabilizer.. Kind of a pain but it works..
    Edius System- Windows 7 pro Sp1, Intel i5 760, 16gb ram, NVidia GT240..

Comment

Oh and Neat video is awesome product! It really does improve video quality! Now i feel like I have to put neat video on all of my footage!
      Edius System- Windows 7 pro Sp1, Intel i5 760, 16gb ram, NVidia GT240..

Comment

Working...
      X