Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Just one thing tho if the OP is using 6.55 shouldn't the tpi be for 6.5?

I don't a have 6.55 installation but I think that since 6.5 is 32 bit a 6.5x tpi should be in the plug-in folder not a 7 tpi which is for 64 bit.
    It could be that the wrong version was chosen at installation.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    http://c3.safenet-inc.com/downloads/...er%207.5.8.zip

This is the latest dongle driver. It is worth trying.
    Last edited by Jerry; 09-25-2013, 05:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dreaux
    replied
    edius.JPG
    Originally posted by VX Chen View Post
    Do you have use the latest VisTitle 2.5 installer in www.vistitle.com ?

Can you make sure there is a VtEDIUSImporter7.tpi files in Edius plugin folder?

If that tpi is not there, then maybe when installing, some anti-virus program had killed that file. Try to close it, and reinstall.
    Yes I have the latest Vistitle 2.5 for the Vistitle site. I have disabled my anti-virus program and reinstalled Vistitle 2.5 rebooted and checked in Edius 6.55 and still it's not there. I do have VtEDIUSImporter7.tpi in the plug in folder.
    Not sure what is going on.

Leave a comment:

• dreaux
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    Which Vistitle version did you upgrade from?
    Vistitle 1.5

Leave a comment:

• VX Chen
    replied
    Originally posted by dreaux View Post
    I am running Edius 6.55 and just upgraded to Vistitle 2.5. Downloaded it and put in the serial number and installed it. I see the stand alone 2.5 but do not see it in Edius 6.55.
    I read the Vistitle PDF and don't see any special instructions. Its says----

Launch EDIUS 6.0X, EDIUS6.5X, or EDIUS 7, click “Tools” in the menu bar, then click “EDIUS Title Templates Library” or just press the shortcut keys: Ctrl + F12

However when I look there I see no Vistitle or Edius Title Templates.

Is there a step I am missing?

Jim
    Do you have use the latest VisTitle 2.5 installer in www.vistitle.com ?

Can you make sure there is a VtEDIUSImporter7.tpi files in Edius plugin folder?

If that tpi is not there, then maybe when installing, some anti-virus program had killed that file. Try to close it, and reinstall.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Which Vistitle version did you upgrade from?

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Do you have an anti virus installed? If so, turn off the anti virus and try installing as administrator.

Leave a comment:

• dreaux
    replied
    No Windows 7 64bit.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Are you running Windows 8?

Leave a comment:

• dreaux
    started a topic trouble finding Vistitle 2.5 in Edius 6.55

trouble finding Vistitle 2.5 in Edius 6.55

I am running Edius 6.55 and just upgraded to Vistitle 2.5. Downloaded it and put in the serial number and installed it. I see the stand alone 2.5 but do not see it in Edius 6.55.
    I read the Vistitle PDF and don't see any special instructions. Its says----

Launch EDIUS 6.0X, EDIUS6.5X, or EDIUS 7, click “Tools” in the menu bar, then click “EDIUS Title Templates Library” or just press the shortcut keys: Ctrl + F12

However when I look there I see no Vistitle or Edius Title Templates.

Is there a step I am missing?

Jim
Working...
X