gopro studio2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gopro studio2.0

Has anywone experience with running edius together with gopro studio2.0, because my edius is crasht.
    Even after uninstalling gopro studio and reinstalling edius still it won't start up again.

My colleague who was at IBC with me had this problem and had a meaningful conversation with Go Pro about it.

I have sent him a link to the thread but think from what he told me you have to reinstall 1.3.

Comment

Thanks David
      Yes Hans I've just got back from IBC and can confirm I've had this problem with go pro version 2.0 software.
      The following solution worked for me/ us.
      Uninstall the version 2 go pro software especially if you are getting an error message stating ( no dlls found in the waterfall procedure )
      Once all the gopro version 2.0 cine form software is removed you would
      Think your problems are over with , but no the same warning comes up
      And it still won't let Edius launch .... So
      You now reinstall go pro cine form version 1.3 and hopefully all your
      Problems should be back to normal and Edius 6.5 will launch.
      I had a moan off to go pro software development manager at IBC in Holland
      But he didn't seem all that bothered nor concerned at understanding how this
      Had cost me a days editing in sorting this out ( I was not impressed)
      He gave me an activation code for another machine...... Cheers
      Edius Version 7.4.Win 7 pro
      -Dual Xeon i7 2.66 Ghz x 5550quadcore NehalemHyper/Threading.SupermicroX8DAI motherboard. 1xwestern dig 32mb cache drive.2x 1tb samsung 32mb cache sata drives. 6x 2GB DDR3 ECC RAM.nVidia-gtx 760 card.Procoder3,Prodad,New Blue,Blufftitler After Effects,cinemasuite etc.

Comment

What is the benefit of using the software?
        Jerry
        Six Gill DV
        www.sgdvtutorials.com
        If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
        http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
        Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

It's just another alternative for converting go pro footage to the cuneiform codec with some fancy templates thrown in for some quick edits if your lazy or rushed.
          But I agree Jerry and know what your suggesting,
          What can this software do that edius can't
          As we all know edius edits anything.
          Edius Version 7.4.Win 7 pro
          -Dual Xeon i7 2.66 Ghz x 5550quadcore NehalemHyper/Threading.SupermicroX8DAI motherboard. 1xwestern dig 32mb cache drive.2x 1tb samsung 32mb cache sata drives. 6x 2GB DDR3 ECC RAM.nVidia-gtx 760 card.Procoder3,Prodad,New Blue,Blufftitler After Effects,cinemasuite etc.

Comment

I don't have it one my PC. Just download firmware updates in manual mode from their WEB site. Safer for good operation of the Hero 3 anyway as there are lots of reports of problems using the automatic firmware update using the Studio interface.

Ron Evans
            Ron Evans

Threadripper 1920 stock clock 3.7, Gigabyte Designare X399 MB, 32G G.Skill 3200CL14, 500G M.2 NVME OS, 500G EVO 850 temp. 1T EVO 850 render, 6T Source, 2 x 1T NVME, MSI 1080Ti 11G , EVGA 850 G2, LG BLuray Burner, BM IP4K, WIN10 Pro, Shuttle Pro2

ASUS PB328 monitor, BenQ BL2711U 4K preview monitor, EDIUS X, 9.5 WG, Vegas 18, Resolve Studio 17

Cameras: GH5S, GH5, FDR-AX100, FDR-AX53, DJI OSMO Pocket, Atomos Ninja V x 2

Comment

gopro2.0

Thanks digitaldave and deebee69 for these replies, I'm not able te try it out today, but tomorrow i wil and give you a reply again.
              The great benifit (for me) with gopro software is the simple way (button) to reduce the fisheye when shooting on 'wide'! try it out on a platform with now NLE on it!

Comment

Hello, thank you very much for this tip. I deleted studio2 and re-Installed older version and Edius worked again,

grts
                Rudy

Edius 9, msi amd x470 Motherboard, Ryzen 9 3900x, 32 GB, GeForce 2070 8Gb, Dark Power Pro 11 750W be quiet, Blackmagic Intensity Pro 4K

Comment

Our QA department has checked GoPro studio 2 with both EDIUS 6.55 and EDIUS 7 and was unable to reproduce this issue.
                  Can we please get more information?
                  Like OS , exact EDIUS version. Also installation order?
                  Do you use a localized version of EDIUS?
                  Steve

Get the Latest version of EDIUS:
                  EDIUS Download (grassvalley.com)

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

In order for the GoPro studio software to see the file, doesn't it have to first convert it?
                    Jerry
                    Six Gill DV
                    www.sgdvtutorials.com
                    If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
                    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
                    http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
                    Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Originally posted by rudyds10 View Post
                      Hello, thank you very much for this tip. I deleted studio2 and re-Installed older version and Edius worked again,

grts
                      Rudy
                      Rudy, can you tell me what older version you installed and where i can find this version?

Txs
                      Hans

Comment

gopro2.0

I installed gopro studio 1.3, and Edius is running again, but the benifit of reducing the fisheye is not included in 1.3!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X