How to Get Vistitle support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Get Vistitle support

The contact page just shows retail dealers. There's no way to ask a question ! My issue, and I hope they're reading this, is why aren't I seeing the file selection property when I try to add an image to VT? See Attached.

How do I import an image if there's no way to select it???

Thank you.
    Attached Files
    Gigabyte mobo with i7 K2600, 16G Ram, Storm Mobile, nVidia 570 but I'm just a hobbyist.

Have you tried using the browse option atout 75% down on the the properties panel. Its not just for 3D
    VX Chen the author frequently appears here so if nobody else has helped he will chime in personally. They have excellent support and very personal here on the forum
    System Asus WS Z390 Pro MB, CPU i9 9900K, 32gb 3000mhz Ram, EVGA GTX1070TI, BM IP4K Win 10, BD Burner 1 Evo 840 and 4 Hotswap caddies
    Plugins Vistitle 2.8, TP7, NB TFX5
    Monitors Samsung 32 inch tv as main 1 LG M2350D,1 D2343 1 DM2350D as output to (3D) IP4K, PXW X70,Canon FX400

Comment

Originally posted by chappyware View Post
      The contact page just shows retail dealers. There's no way to ask a question ! My issue, and I hope they're reading this, is why aren't I seeing the file selection property when I try to add an image to VT? See Attached.

How do I import an image if there's no way to select it???

Thank you.
      Please click the "Browse" button in right property panel of image object to select your image.

Or, you can try drag-drop your image file from windows explorer to VisTitle edit view.

BTW, you can contact with us with [email protected].

Comment

Must need new glasses!

Didn't look under the 3D section as I'm working in 2D and didn't expect to look there. My error. Thank you for all your help.
        Gigabyte mobo with i7 K2600, 16G Ram, Storm Mobile, nVidia 570 but I'm just a hobbyist.

Comment

While you can go through the 3D panel, this might be easier for you to do:

Import Image.wmv

Both import methods work in the video. Since I already had the same file in the bin it just reminded me of that.
          Jerry
          Six Gill DV
          www.sgdvtutorials.com
          If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
          http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
          Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Working...
          X