Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adbear
    replied
    That's why I said 'depending on where you buy it from...' I know DVC Ltd not only have it at a reduced price, but the price includes the extra plugins

Leave a comment:

• John Lewis
    replied
    There has been an occasion when buying a new version for a much reduced fee you could also buy all other addons

Leave a comment:

• Adbear
    replied
    The particle emitter is an add-on, depending on where you buy it from you may get the extra plugins included in the buy price

Leave a comment:

• DIGITALPOST
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_PS View Post
    I have used them all, and Vistile is the one to get, hands down. Easy to do simple titles, tons of presets, but also can do very in depth titles and moves if you take the time to learn it. Jerry (here on the forum), is currently putting together a user tutorial that he will sell.

Go to YouTube or the Vistitle website and watch some of the videos.

The best Titler I have used in quite a while.
    Thanks!
    I've been looking at quite a bit of YouTube videos on Vistitle and agree that it looks very powerful and well thought out. I like the mini module for quick work in edius. . Is the particle generator included in 2.5? Not sure how much I would really work with particles. It looks like some particle assets are included as per rendered effects and the particle generator is for building very specific particle emitters.

Leave a comment:

• Adbear
    replied
    David at DVC Ltd has already posted up quite a few Vistitle tutorials for free
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dvcltd/videos
    Might be worth having a look through those to get yourself up and running

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_PS
    replied
    I have used them all, and Vistile is the one to get, hands down. Easy to do simple titles, tons of presets, but also can do very in depth titles and moves if you take the time to learn it. Jerry (here on the forum), is currently putting together a user tutorial that he will sell.

Go to YouTube or the Vistitle website and watch some of the videos.

The best Titler I have used in quite a while.

Leave a comment:

• DIGITALPOST
    replied
    Thanks John!

I like something with many templates to start a project with, and then customize. It looks like Vistitle has many of these.

Leave a comment:

• John Lewis
    replied
    Vistitle is a very in depth and advanced titler with so many features that i am sure everyone here would admit is fantastic but not many would admit to having fully explored its capabilities
    New Blu is a simpler titler with some nice features but dont expect RT which Vistitle is
    Customer support from Vistitle is great with the author VX Chen appearing here regulary and takes note of comments and gives straight answers and help, NewBlu is also known to frequent the forum
    Visdtitle is currently entering the adobe premiere area but will require seperate licenses, New Blue will install to all supported NLE on your system.
    Search the forum for both and see the comments
    Last edited by John Lewis; 08-10-2013, 08:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DIGITALPOST
    started a topic VisTitle or NewBlue Titler?

VisTitle or NewBlue Titler?

I see VisTitle has new 2.5 build. Can anyone share opinions on this between it and NewBlue?

Thanks!
Working...
X