VisTitle or NewBlue Titler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VisTitle or NewBlue Titler?

I see VisTitle has new 2.5 build. Can anyone share opinions on this between it and NewBlue?

Thanks!

Vistitle is a very in depth and advanced titler with so many features that i am sure everyone here would admit is fantastic but not many would admit to having fully explored its capabilities
    New Blu is a simpler titler with some nice features but dont expect RT which Vistitle is
    Customer support from Vistitle is great with the author VX Chen appearing here regulary and takes note of comments and gives straight answers and help, NewBlu is also known to frequent the forum
    Visdtitle is currently entering the adobe premiere area but will require seperate licenses, New Blue will install to all supported NLE on your system.
    Search the forum for both and see the comments
    Last edited by John Lewis; 08-10-2013, 07:15 PM.
    System Asus WS Z390 Pro MB, CPU i9 9900K, 32gb 3000mhz Ram, EVGA GTX1070TI, BM IP4K Win 10, BD Burner 1 Evo 840 and 4 Hotswap caddies
    Plugins Vistitle 2.8, TP7, NB TFX5
    Monitors Samsung 32 inch tv as main 1 LG M2350D,1 D2343 1 DM2350D as output to (3D) IP4K, PXW X70,Canon FX400

Comment

Thanks John!

I like something with many templates to start a project with, and then customize. It looks like Vistitle has many of these.

Comment

I have used them all, and Vistile is the one to get, hands down. Easy to do simple titles, tons of presets, but also can do very in depth titles and moves if you take the time to learn it. Jerry (here on the forum), is currently putting together a user tutorial that he will sell.

Go to YouTube or the Vistitle website and watch some of the videos.

The best Titler I have used in quite a while.
        1: 3970X Threadripper, Asus ROG Strix TR40 E Gaming, G. Skill Trident Z Neo 128G DDR4 3600, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1T, Intel 660P M.2 2T (2), Seagate Ironwolf NAS 12T, Enermax TR4 360 AIO, Lian Li 011 DXL, AJA Kona 4, Asus ROG Thor 1200

2: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64G DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512G, GeForce GTX 1080ti SC Black, Corsair AX1200i, Phanteks Luxe, 16T RAID HGST Deskstar NAS 4T, Corsair H115i AIO, BM IP 4K

Comment

David at DVC Ltd has already posted up quite a few Vistitle tutorials for free
          http://www.youtube.com/user/dvcltd/videos
          Might be worth having a look through those to get yourself up and running
          DVC Built Clevo P775DM3-G Laptop with UHD screen, 7700K [email protected], Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GPU, 500GB M.2 Primary, 1x 480GB SSD, 1x1TB M.2, 1x 2TB 5400RPM Video drives, external Blu-ray Optical

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_PS View Post
            I have used them all, and Vistile is the one to get, hands down. Easy to do simple titles, tons of presets, but also can do very in depth titles and moves if you take the time to learn it. Jerry (here on the forum), is currently putting together a user tutorial that he will sell.

Go to YouTube or the Vistitle website and watch some of the videos.

The best Titler I have used in quite a while.
            Thanks!
            I've been looking at quite a bit of YouTube videos on Vistitle and agree that it looks very powerful and well thought out. I like the mini module for quick work in edius. . Is the particle generator included in 2.5? Not sure how much I would really work with particles. It looks like some particle assets are included as per rendered effects and the particle generator is for building very specific particle emitters.

Comment

The particle emitter is an add-on, depending on where you buy it from you may get the extra plugins included in the buy price
              DVC Built Clevo P775DM3-G Laptop with UHD screen, 7700K [email protected], Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GPU, 500GB M.2 Primary, 1x 480GB SSD, 1x1TB M.2, 1x 2TB 5400RPM Video drives, external Blu-ray Optical

Comment

There has been an occasion when buying a new version for a much reduced fee you could also buy all other addons
                System Asus WS Z390 Pro MB, CPU i9 9900K, 32gb 3000mhz Ram, EVGA GTX1070TI, BM IP4K Win 10, BD Burner 1 Evo 840 and 4 Hotswap caddies
                Plugins Vistitle 2.8, TP7, NB TFX5
                Monitors Samsung 32 inch tv as main 1 LG M2350D,1 D2343 1 DM2350D as output to (3D) IP4K, PXW X70,Canon FX400

Comment

That's why I said 'depending on where you buy it from...' I know DVC Ltd not only have it at a reduced price, but the price includes the extra plugins

Comment

Working...
                  X