PluralEyes for Edius 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneQuickSix View Post
    Yes, and the German exporter plug-in is a little more robust, if I recall.

But I think, you still need to build a Chapter Index in DVD-Lab Pro even with the plugin exported CSV's, right?
    the marker exporter plugin creates a txt file

in DVD-Lab Pro, simply right click the movie and select import markers, browse for txt file, done
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
      the marker exporter plugin creates a txt file

in DVD-Lab Pro, simply right click the movie and select import markers, browse for txt file, done
      Right, but it has an option (or two) more than the default Edius export, and was more accurate IIRC, no? (Thus more robust.)

And yes, I know how to use it, but I was saying that I'm pretty sure you still need to run an index inside DLP, EVEN WITH the plugin's export.
      MAIN SYSTEM: Asus P8Z68 DELUXE, Core i-7 2600k @ 4.6Mhz (stable), 32gb DDR3 1600 (1833 oc) Vengence RAM, 512gb SSD (OS and Apps Only), 256gb SSD Scratch Disk, 2TB Caviar Black SATA3 RAID Video Drive, Nvidia GTX 970 (oc'd), Windows 7 PRO 64-bit, all in a customized HAF-X case ... complete with holographic logo. [Air cooled into the low teens idle, 49c under heavy sustained oc'd load.] Dual 19" displays with 32" video monitor. ShuttlePRO.

Comment

the markers are automatically indexed as part of the import marker procedure if you have the latest Pro version, all markers will appear green after import

red markers are not indexed
        Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Have to try it again sometime. The times between making DVD's (especially those with hyper-accurate chapter indexing) have grown far and few between. Everyone simply want's online or other media delivery.

Tis' a shame ... authoring high-end DVD's was one of my favorite things to do! I was always sad he had no interest in a Bluray Pro, but completely understand, as the demand for that is EVEN LESS.
          MAIN SYSTEM: Asus P8Z68 DELUXE, Core i-7 2600k @ 4.6Mhz (stable), 32gb DDR3 1600 (1833 oc) Vengence RAM, 512gb SSD (OS and Apps Only), 256gb SSD Scratch Disk, 2TB Caviar Black SATA3 RAID Video Drive, Nvidia GTX 970 (oc'd), Windows 7 PRO 64-bit, all in a customized HAF-X case ... complete with holographic logo. [Air cooled into the low teens idle, 49c under heavy sustained oc'd load.] Dual 19" displays with 32" video monitor. ShuttlePRO.

Comment

yes, DVD authoring jobs are getting less and yes, I can do some very complex ones with DLP
            Anton Strauss

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
              yes, DVD authoring jobs are getting less and yes, I can do some very complex ones with DLP
              Yes, and I hate that because it makes me get a little rusty. :) And yes, DLP was one of THE MOST cost-effective programs I have ever purchased. So cheap, yet so powerful. Not always super-intuitive ... but nothing horrible. I've have made some extremely complex ones too. Definitely was a competitive edge over a lot of others in the biz. Could offer so much more.

Comment

between you and me and the gatepost, I only had two Blu-ray jobs so far this year and I use TAW5 for that, once you know how to think sideways and upside down and back to front, you can do great Blu-ray with TAW5

don't think logical for one second after starting TAW5
                Anton Strauss

Comment

LOL, sounds like "fun".

And hey, that is one more Bluray then me! And the one I did do was a bonus because I liked the people a lot and thought they should have an HD version since it looked so nice. :p

Comment

Working...
                  X