Clear All

• Noise Reducer

Hello,

that s my birthday today,

i wish to get a noise reducer before the end of this world,

i go mad about buying a neat video or newblue filter,

for me a noise reducer is definitly something that we have FREE in a
    professional editer,

i dont want to spend hours to crack something that may be free.

You feel me hommies ?!

let s do a strike ! no more editing without a free noise reducer

Or just get a better camcorder. :D

Sorry your post does not make sense if you need noise reduction you can get NEAT Video which is amazing. Boris or New Blue.
    If you do this for a living investing in tools is a must. I bought neat video to use with VD long before it was an EDIUS plug. I got some video from other videographers which we had to use in an edit combined with our AVc intra 100 footage. We invested and we recouped the cost from that job.

Would you like your clients to ask you to do everything free?
    Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 06-07-2013, 02:22 PM.
    Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

I agree with Steve. Get a better camera or learn to use the one you have.
      I use Neat occasionally when the conditions are just too much for my NX5U and I need that shot. NX5U gets noisy with gain above about 9db. The little Sony's I have are noise free to over 21db of gain and put the NX5U to shame. I got Neat to clean up all my old videos from VHS, Hi8 and DV time rather than now. I didn't expect that to be free, just like I do not expect good image stabilization to be free either.

Ron Evans
      Ron Evans

Threadripper 1920 stock clock 3.7, Gigabyte Designare X399 MB, 32G G.Skill 3200CL14, 500G M.2 NVME OS, 500G EVO 850 temp. 1T EVO 850 render, 6T Source, 2 x 1T NVME, MSI 1080Ti 11G , EVGA 850 G2, LG BLuray Burner, BM IP4K, WIN10 Pro, Shuttle Pro2

ASUS PB328 monitor, BenQ BL2711U 4K preview monitor, EDIUS X, 9.5 WG, Vegas 18, Resolve Studio 18

Cameras: GH5S, GH6, FDR-AX100, FDR-AX53, DJI OSMO Pocket, Atomos Ninja V x 2

Comment

If you want somethng for your bitthday, use the Median filter in Edius. It is not as good as Neat Video but is free.

Comment

Nothing is free - but some things may be included in the original price such as bundled software - and thus may come at no additional cost.

Some companies may give out promotional material at no additional cost - it was paid for out of what other people have already bought, or as speculation by investors hoping to spur sales of the item; e.g., drug samples given to doctors.

Some shareware is availabe ar no additional cost to you - but it did cost the developer of the shareware his time/effort.

Comment

Steve I don't know what kind of camera you have but I certainly believe in good equipment. I got 2 DSR 300 at $15000 each and tripods at 1500 each 13 years ago thy have bin repair and maintenance free. And yes I still am in standard 4:3. If I wasn't 68 I would invest in a pair of sonys worth $20000 plus. And yes I need a good sound cleaner because conditions are hardly ever ideal. By now I would think that programmers would have it down path and it would be part of any good editor.

Ted

Comment

The median filter with a small amount of motion blur can work wonders on a clip that does not contain too much motion.

Comment

No such thing as free

If you mean by free, "included" that is OK. But of course it won't be free. It will be charged for in the purchase price of the editing software which is absolutely correct.

So if you want a Bday present call Mama!
                Edius 8 Workgroup, Intel 3770K, Asus P8Z77-V Motherboard, 32GB DDR3 1600 ram, SSD for C, external Raid box with WE RE4 1TB drives Raid 0 for video assets. Overclocked 4.3ghz, Asus GTX 660 ti, water cooled system. Windows 10 Professional 64bit

Comment

This forum was buzzing for a couple a years about absolutely having to have NEAT as an Edius plugin. It took a while, but it is available for use within Edius. So, why not buy it?!
                  Support the 3rd party suppliers! If not, they may go bye-bye and host support will dry up. No Bucks, NO Buck Rogers.
                  Jerry
                  Six Gill DV
                  www.sgdvtutorials.com
                  If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
                  http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
                  Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
                    Support the 3rd party suppliers! If not, they may go bye-bye and host support will dry up. No Bucks, NO Buck Rogers.
                    Sure but there are still many users im my area who don't like online activation and would rather buy a boxed version from their local dealer.

Comment

Online activation is here to stay. Even if you buy a boxed version you will probably
                      have to activate it online.
                      Jerry
                      Six Gill DV
                      www.sgdvtutorials.com
                      If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
                      http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
                      Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Also many dealers don't sell plug-ins and don't want to because plugs mostly sell online.

I have had a few nice meetings with re-sellers at NAB and they told me it is better that the plug manufacturers sell their plugs. (support and a few other things)
                        Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
                        EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post
                          Also many dealers don't sell plug-ins and don't want to because plugs mostly sell online.

I have had a few nice meetings with re-sellers at NAB and they told me it is better that the plug manufacturers sell their plugs. (support and a few other things)
                          Steve I would say it depends on the market. In my region (DACH) the majority of customers are still in the lucky position to have local dealers who support them on site. So they would rather buy plugins from the dealer instead of ordering online.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
                            This forum was buzzing for a couple a years about absolutely having to have NEAT as an Edius plugin. It took a while, but it is available for use within Edius. So, why not buy it?!
                            Will certainly do !

Not everyone has the budget to buy any plug-in / update that is available :)
                            For me, as a user that doesn't have income from editing the Edius 6.5 update was not a viable update as also all plugins had to be purchased again.

Chances are that with version 7 Edius will become 64 bit and forcing another round of plug-ins upgrade / repurchase and for some, like me, the NX card will not be supported anymore needing to invest again into a board which actually still perfectly performs.

Point in case, many have skipped the 6.5x update as it was not interesting enough to do so.
                            I for one has always been very vocal about Neat Video and will purchase it when I can justify the investment into Edius / GV hardware / plugins to actually do the same as I'm doing now !

Hope version 7 will remain the same under the hood for quite a while so that enthusiasts can also fork the bill.
                            As for running a business, it should be much easier to justify a plugin that can be earned back the first time you use it ...............
                            Tony D.

EDIUS WG 9.54 / MATROX MXO2 LE / WIN10 Pro WS / LENOVO P71 Workstation laptop / XEON E3-1535M v6 / nVidia QUADRO P3000 6GB / Toshiba M.2 NVMe 512GB / 2x Samsung 860 EVO 4TB / 32GB ECC RAM.
                            EDIUS WG 8.53 / HDRX-E1 + HDBX-1000H / WIN10 Pro / DUAL XEON X5470 / SUPERMICRO X7DWA-N / SUPERMICRO SUPERCHASIS SC745TQ-920B / INTEL 520 SSD 240GB / WD CAVIAR BLACK 4TB (many) / 32GB ECC RAM / GTX 770 4GB / 2x MOTU 896HD.
                            wavearts / neatvideo / tmpgenc / hitfilm / imaginate / affinity

Comment

One must not forget that many have purchased NEAT noise reduction as a plug in for After Effects (like I did) or Premiere as it was not available for Edius at the time. I will certainly not buy another NEAT noise reduction just because it is now available as an Edius plug-in, the plug-in that I bought for AE is working just fine thank you.
                              Last edited by Harro; 06-12-2013, 02:48 AM.
                              i7 3930K, Win 10 pro 64 Bit.
                              RAM 32 GB.
                              ASUS P9X79-Deluxe.
                              PS Thermaltake 1kW.
                              Graphics Gigabyte GTX1660 OC.
                              OS:Intel 535 SSD 480 GB, Data: two 2TB WD Cavier Black, RAID 0.
                              Cameras: Sony EX1, AX100, x1000v, A7R4, DJI Mavic 2 Pro
                              SW: Edius v8.53 WG & 9.52 WG, Vegas 17 Pro, CS6, Resolve Studio 16, Hitfilm 2017, Sound Forge 13, SpectraLayers Pro v6.0, Neat Video v5, Vistitle 2.8.5 TMPEnc VMWorks 7, Auth. Works 6, MochaPro v4.1, Robuskey, DVD Architect 7, 3D LUT Creator.

Comment

Working...
                              X