Vistitle acting odd on opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vistitle acting odd on opening

When I want to use Vistitle, and I do a mark in and mark out it used to open with the video layer in the Vistitle window between the marks.
    Now all of a sudden now when I open it, the cursor jumps forward about 10 seconds and shows that piece of media in the Vistitle window.
    Any ideas?
    Mark Twittey
    Walkabout TV

Edit 1: Custom Built 3XS System, Dual Boot WinXP Pro 32bit/ Win7 Pro 64-bit,
    Asus P6T Deluxe Motherboard, Intel I7 2.66GHz CPU, Nvida GeForce GTX 580 card, LSI Raid controller,
    5Tb WD drives, 12Gb DDR3 Corsair memory, 2 x 27" ASUS LED's, Edius 7.4 & Liquid XE, Boris RED 5.4.0.378, Vistitle 2.5. New Blue Video Est.III

Hi Mark
    I`ve just tried it using Edius vers 6 & Vistitle 1.6 & it works OK here! I`m in Devon, almost local to you, give me a call if you want, I`m here editing :-)

Comment

Hi
      I'm rendering massive files tonight also.
      Not sure why Vistitle hase started doing this, maybe after a re-boot and cool down it will sort it's self out?
      I'm about to PM you.
      Mark Twittey
      Walkabout TV

Asus P6T Deluxe Motherboard, Intel I7 2.66GHz CPU, Nvida GeForce GTX 580 card, LSI Raid controller,
      5Tb WD drives, 12Gb DDR3 Corsair memory, 2 x 27" ASUS LED's, Edius 7.4 & Liquid XE, Boris RED 5.4.0.378, Vistitle 2.5. New Blue Video Est.III

Comment

what is the default duration for titles?

is add between in and out selected or deselected?
        Anton Strauss
        Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

G'day Anton
          Thanks that was the problem the "add between" was not selected.
          All sorted.
          Mark Twittey
          Walkabout TV

Comment

Glad you sorted it out Mark & good to talk with you last night!

Comment

Working...
            X