• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rodpike
    replied
    outcome good!

Hi all,
    well this was my solution, using duplicate images and changing the top layer to red and shortening and staggering the positioning. The client loved it, so thanks all.
    http://youtu.be/BejF68e_z-I

Leave a comment:

• rodpike
    replied
    Thankyou Anton, Jack and Jerry. I have a way forward. I realise I am trying to achieve an AE effect here , but I dont have AE so this advice will get me where I need to be using Vistitle.
    Cheers!
    Rod.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    You can try this method to get what you want. It will require you having the 2D Path to 3D plugin. You can do it all within Vistitle and one layer:

Keyframed Color Change.wmv

If you do not have this plugin, the 2 layer method within Vistitle looks like this:

2 layer color change.png
    Last edited by Jerry; 04-18-2013, 11:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• VX Chen
    replied
    Originally posted by rodpike View Post
    Hi Anton, thanks for that, yes I actually went through that doubling up procedure but assumed I was missing something far slicker in the programme.

With all the smart things this programme is capable of I was hoping that "click keframe colour to red" and later "click keyframe colour to green" in the translate track would work- ideally with a blend at the transition. But from your knowledge it seems it can't do this?
    Rod
    VisTitle could not do color keyframe for objects, so, you have to do two objects in VisTitle timeline to get same result, one is red, another is green. It is ok for your requirments?

Leave a comment:

• rodpike
    replied
    Hi Anton, thanks for that, yes I actually went through that doubling up procedure but assumed I was missing something far slicker in the programme.

With all the smart things this programme is capable of I was hoping that "click keframe colour to red" and later "click keyframe colour to green" in the translate track would work- ideally with a blend at the transition. But from your knowledge it seems it can't do this?
    Rod

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    one quick way with timeline control would be to save your red one as a new name and add it above the existing title on a V track and change its color to green

now add dissolve to keyer track and drag it for the entire width of the keyer track

Leave a comment:

• rodpike
    started a topic can vistitle animate colour changes?

can vistitle animate colour changes?

Hi all,
    Making great progress with vistitle and have achieved far more than I thought I would at this early point in the learning curve.

However, what I want to do is very simple but I cannot achieve it. I want to change a colour of an arrow shape over a keyframed period- say starting red and ending green. This is for animating fluid flow. I am fine with creating and animating objects using keyframes, it is just the colour change I can't do. Any advice welcome. ( I am assuming that vistitle can keyframe colour changes of course)

Cheers Guys
    Rod
Working...
X