X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bluetongue
    • May 2007

Originally posted by vgtah
    what would be the best parameter ?
    i was wondering if i may be in my project settings in progressive, upper or down field...25 or 50 etc...

let me know

i was wondering too if i can change the parameter to a 2k to zoom or dezoom in the texts
    If this was what you wanted answered I will give it a try
    Best Project setting! If you have interlaced video, use an interlaced project
    Interlace video in a Progressive project gives double imaging on fast movement but progressive in an interlaced project looks acceptable except for the jitter

An Interlaced project exports to DVD and Bluray with ease
    IF you only export to the internet a Progressive project COULD be better IF you have progressive video

I Film with Interlaced because of the smoothness and internet is just something I somtimes do so people can see what I can do and see for yourself, looks good to me

My main concern is Broadcast which requires Interlace as does a DVD or Bluray copy

Hope That helps
    Barry
    Win 10HP, EDIUS WG9.4, HD Spark, Boris RED 5, VMW6, Authorworks 6, Bluff Titler, VisTitler 2.8, NEAT 3/4, Mercalli 2/4, Vitascene, Izotope RX6 Plugin, NewBlue, Trend Micro AV
    GB GA-X58A-UD3R MB, i7 990X@4G, 12G 1600mhz Mem, Samsung EVO-250G SSD, 3x2T RAID, GTX 970W OC, 2x24 inch LG Monitors
    Canon XH-A1/ Canon HF-G30, GoPro Hero3 Black, Edit @1920 50p HQ preset

https://vimeo.com/user2157719/videos
    Laptop ASUS G752VT-GC060T Win 10HP, Edius WG8.53 Samsung M2 SSD 256G+1Tb HD,

Comment

• vgtah
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Bluetongue
      If this was what you wanted answered I will give it a try
      Best Project setting! If you have interlaced video, use an interlaced project
      Interlace video in a Progressive project gives double imaging on fast movement but progressive in an interlaced project looks acceptable except for the jitter

An Interlaced project exports to DVD and Bluray with ease
      IF you only export to the internet a Progressive project COULD be better IF you have progressive video

I Film with Interlaced because of the smoothness and internet is just something I somtimes do so people can see what I can do and see for yourself, looks good to me

My main concern is Broadcast which requires Interlace as does a DVD or Bluray copy

Hope That helps
      Barry
      thanks but for a video with 99 percent of text, what is the best project settings ?

Comment

• Bluetongue
        • May 2007

thanks but for a video with 99 percent of text, what is the best project settings ?
        If for DVD or Bluray, INTERLACED!

That is the specification, so it is simple

Regards Barry
        Win 10HP, EDIUS WG9.4, HD Spark, Boris RED 5, VMW6, Authorworks 6, Bluff Titler, VisTitler 2.8, NEAT 3/4, Mercalli 2/4, Vitascene, Izotope RX6 Plugin, NewBlue, Trend Micro AV
        GB GA-X58A-UD3R MB, i7 990X@4G, 12G 1600mhz Mem, Samsung EVO-250G SSD, 3x2T RAID, GTX 970W OC, 2x24 inch LG Monitors

Comment

• vgtah
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Bluetongue
          If for DVD or Bluray, INTERLACED!

That is the specification, so it is simple

Regards Barry
          no, television and internet :)

Comment

• Bluetongue
            • May 2007

no, television and internet :)
            Edius and or VMW does a great job of converting from Interlaced to Progressive for Internet and allows DVD and Bluray output as well

If just for Internet then Progressive is the answer, BUT any interlace footage will appear as double image on fast movement as both fields will be combined to make a frame and as with fast movement the two fields will have a displacement so double imaging will occur

For television depends on how you intend to supply to a television set, DVD or Bluray is the norm, BUT, on the latest sets it is possible to encode an mpeg or mp4 to be placed on a USB drive and play through the Tele
            But the problem of jittery movement on fast movement raises its head again, so I would rather use interlaced for playback on a television

But there are a lot of people who don't mind the jitter, comes down to what you want to achieve or what you feel is best
            Regards Barry

Comment

• vgtah
              • Jul 2011

here it is,

one part may change (the wall of split screen at the end),

No after effect, except at 3'10, everything in edius layouter for animation
              enjoy the work, 2 weeks of concentration.

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page
              Last edited by vgtah; 03-05-2013, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• vgtah
                • Jul 2011

last edit...hell work

The Sonik Fiktion project combines science fiction and music to tell the story of the two wondrous worlds in the form of both audio and visual art. French pr...

thanks quick titler

i loved you
                rip

Comment

• Tobe
                  • May 2007

love it...titles for all...
                  Documentaries and Art Projects
                  Hudson Valley, NY

i7 8700K @ 3.70 Ghz/16 gb RAM
                  windows 10
                  284 gb SSD boot drive
                  2 TB work disc
                  2TB storage disc
                  EDIUS 9.52.6031
                  Many external project hard drives

Comment

• Khoi Pham
                    • May 2007

last edit...hell work

The Sonik Fiktion project combines science fiction and music to tell the story of the two wondrous worlds in the form of both audio and visual art. French pr...

thanks quick titler

i loved you
                    rip
                    Man that is too cool, how the hell did you do all that 3D titles in quick title? maybe I should play with it more, I never use title much in my line of work.
                    I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

• vgtah
                      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Khoi Pham
                      Man that is too cool, how the hell did you do all that 3D titles in quick title? maybe I should play with it more, I never use title much in my line of work.
                      what's up khoi !

i export the video with the title in 2d then i play with the layouter in 3d,
                      dubbing the sequence to make a 50/50 cropping then one half of the screen got a different angle from the other one.

Comment

• Khoi Pham
                        • May 2007

Very creative work out of a basic title. Thanks.
                        I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

• vgtah
                          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Khoi Pham
                          Very creative work out of a basic title. Thanks.
                          ;) thks, we will collaborate one day i hope !

Comment

• Thor
                            • May 2007

Wow!

I'm lucky if I can get a static "Family Movies" title to fade in and out.
                            Regards,

Jon

#1: Iwill DK8N, 2 x 270 Opterons, 2 Gb RAM, WinXPPro-32, Edius 5.51, NX PCI-X & HDV Expansion, ProCoder 3, Imaginate 2, Sony WV-DR9, Sony EDV-9500, Sony GV-D200.
                            #2: Asus P5E, Q9400, WinXPPro-32, Edius 6.07, HD Spark
                            #3: Edius SP with Breakout Box, Win10, Edius 7.53

Comment

Working...