X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    in the info palette, anything neatvideo needs to happen above layouter

try dragging all your filters that use neatvideo above the layouter
    Yes, I'm aware of that. It's not the problem. Have you tried placing NeatVideo inside of the Chrominance filter? Just try it for me :)

Now, try the same thing with the mask filter and it works a treat!!! Which tells me that it CAN be placed inside of another filter. But with Chrominance, as soon as you press OK on your NV settings, the chrominance filter turns grey and nothing can be pressed to finalize it.....
    When I go out, I wear my EDIUS T-Shirt.

Comment

I've got to go now...sorry....but I'll be back tomorrow to talk turkey with you and try to nut this out. Thanks for the support Vlad and Anton :)

Comment

Confirmed

it locks EDIUS and you have to force crash it in order to get out of this situation
        Anton Strauss
        Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Confirmed

it locks EDIUS and you have to force crash it in order to get out of this situation
          Hi Anton, Matt,

We've been trying to reproduce the problem with Chrominance+Neat Video but without a success. It looks like we are missing some important step. May I ask you to post a step-by-step scenario of how to reproduce the issue or even better to record a small video demonstrating the problem. We appreciate your help.

Comment

stand by....
            Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

see video attached
              Attached Files
              Anton Strauss

Comment

see video attached
                Thank you, Anton. Now the scenario is clear and we can reproduce it. We will investigate the problem and get back.

Comment

Hi Anton, Matt,

We have resolved the freezing issue and updated the binary. Please re-download and check if it works for you now.

Please note, that even though Neat Video may work in the describe scenario, it has some limitations because of Edius temporal API we are using. At the very least, please make sure that Chrominance filter itself comes before any other filters, especially before the Layouter.

Comment

the latest version does not lock EDIUS, but it is impossible to work with because something has broken the z-index

whenever you click something, it vanishes behind timeline
                    Attached Files
                    Anton Strauss

Comment

• Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
                      the latest version does not lock EDIUS, but it is impossible to work with because something has broken the z-index

whenever you click something, it vanishes behind timeline
                      Hi Anton,

Thank you for the new report. The issue is reproducible if some other setup dialog is open simultaneosly. We'll look further into it.

Comment

• Thanks Anton!

Comment

• We have applied some more adjustments to avoid that z-index problem and have updated the binary. Please re-download the plug-in and try that test once again. I think it will work correctly now.

Thank you,
                          Vlad

Comment

• Originally posted by NeatVideo_Vlad View Post
                            We have applied some more adjustments to avoid that z-index problem and have updated the binary. Please re-download the plug-in and try that test once again. I think it will work correctly now.

Thank you,
                            Vlad
                            Awesome! I'll try it today, thanks so much :) Good timing too... I'm demoing this week and really wanted to include some noise reduction techniques :)

Comment

• it works now
                              Anton Strauss

Comment

• Thank you for checking!

Vlad

Comment

Working...
                                X