Need help vistitle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help vistitle

Hello.i have a major problem with vistitle.I installed him and when i open him it can see the titles from projects but when i look at the effects layouts text effects movies images and the rest of them they are empty.on the screen if i open an old title maked before re-installing vistitle he can open that title and he play it (with all efects and movies inside) but in movie box or text effect or layout box is nothing.is empty.I do'nt understand why?I maked update and anything but makes the same problem

What version? Can you try reinstalling as an administrator?
    1: 3970X Threadripper, Asus ROG Strix TR40 E Gaming, G. Skill Trident Z Neo 128G DDR4 3600, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1T, Intel 660P M.2 2T (2), Seagate Ironwolf NAS 12T, Enermax TR4 360 AIO, Lian Li 011 DXL, AJA Kona 4, Asus ROG Thor 1200

2: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64G DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512G, GeForce GTX 1080ti SC Black, Corsair AX1200i, Phanteks Luxe, 16T RAID HGST Deskstar NAS 4T, Corsair H115i AIO, BM IP 4K

Comment

Originally posted by Tole View Post
      Hello.i have a major problem with vistitle.I installed him and when i open him it can see the titles from projects but when i look at the effects layouts text effects movies images and the rest of them they are empty.on the screen if i open an old title maked before re-installing vistitle he can open that title and he play it (with all efects and movies inside) but in movie box or text effect or layout box is nothing.is empty.I do'nt understand why?I maked update and anything but makes the same problem
      What's version is your VisTitle ? It seems that you are using VisTitle 1.5x or former version ? The administrator rights is necessory for that version to fix the problem about preset library is empty.

Please upgrade your VisTitle to 1.87, which had fixed these problems.
      You could access www.vistitle.com to download it.

Comment

i solved the problem.very useful advice.i have edius 5 and vistitle 1.54.but i can't upgrade vistitle.i can to the version 1.6 but from there, vistitle is not recognised by edius and he don't want to run from that version.

Another problem!!! How can i change the format that is burned to dvd?on dvd apears VOB but a lot of people told me that they can't play the dvd.It goes a little time (20 min) and from there the dvd players try to read and it goes in frames and again read and again frames.at me on the pc it works very good with no stops.i need to know how to change the format when the dvd is burned.i have try to make image and then to convert with some converter but I can't convert the menu.And the menu part is very important.

Comment

i solved the problem.very useful advice.i have edius 5 and vistitle 1.54.but i can't upgrade vistitle.i can to the version 1.6 but from there, vistitle is not recognised by edius and he don't want to run from that version.
          You could download VisTitle 1.86 full installer from here:
          http://www.vistitle.com/ListDownLoad.asp?ID=43

Uninstall your old VisTitle, and then install this full version.

Comment

I discover new things now.When I put effects between video parts now he don't play the effect.The cursor goes over him but nothing hapends.Just like the effect is not there.I didn't have this problems before because the settings have been made by the guys who had sold me the pc in Italy.but now i can't find that settings to make work normal.Can someone help me?

Comment

Another problem!!! How can i change the format that is burned to dvd?on dvd apears VOB but a lot of people told me that they can't play the dvd.It goes a little time (20 min) and from there the dvd players try to read and it goes in frames and again read and again frames.at me on the pc it works very good with no stops.i need to know how to change the format when the dvd is burned.i have try to make image and then to convert with some converter but I can't convert the menu.And the menu part is very important.
              VOB is the correct format for file on a DVD
              They should sit inside a "VIDEO_TS" folder on the disk
              Problem could be
              Burning at too fast a speed, slow down to 1 or 2x not MAX!
              Disk brand could be inferior, a lot of faulty disk out there
              What did you use to burn the DVD, Program / Burner model??

See Here

http://www.digitalfaq.com/reviews/dvd-media.htm

When you say you tried to convert? to WHAT? with WHAT?
              Makes no sense

Your last problem "The cursor goes over him but nothing hapends.Just like the effect is not there" Could be tied up with settings for Edius
              Go to Settings<>User Settings<>Preview<>Playback and make sure "Combine Filter Layers and Track Layers" is selected

Regards Barry
              Win 10HP, EDIUS WG9.4, HD Spark, Boris RED 5, VMW6, Authorworks 6, Bluff Titler, VisTitler 2.8, NEAT 3/4, Mercalli 2/4, Vitascene, Izotope RX6 Plugin, NewBlue, Trend Micro AV
              GB GA-X58A-UD3R MB, i7 [email protected], 12G 1600mhz Mem, Samsung EVO-250G SSD, 3x2T RAID, GTX 970W OC, 2x24 inch LG Monitors
              Canon XH-A1/ Canon HF-G30, GoPro Hero3 Black, Edit @1920 50p HQ preset

https://vimeo.com/user2157719/videos
              Laptop ASUS G752VT-GC060T Win 10HP, Edius WG8.53 Samsung M2 SSD 256G+1Tb HD,

Comment

Sorry if I've created problems.I don't have expirience in posts.I burn at 4X just verbatim discs.IT's the slowest speed i have at edius(burn to disc).I have two units of burning, bowth LG (one is Bluray) but bowth make the same thing.about converting, I've tried to convert that VOB files to divx with Divx plus converter.It works just for video but he can't convert the menu.It is interesting that, at some people all is fine and work great.

Comment

what is the bitrate you set in diskburner?

7700 should be the maximum for video and 256 for ac3 audio

do not leave disk burner on auto bitrate, otherwise on short projects, it may choose bitrates of over 9000 which is a big bo no for burning
                  Anton Strauss
                  Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

please help me to understand where i can find settings for bitrate and how can i set them?

Comment

Here is a screen shot to help you.

bitrate settings.png

You will notice that I chose cbr. This is fine. If you want to use varible you can do that also. It just depends on what you need.
                      Next time start a separate thread for a different topic within an existing thread. In the long run, you will be helping others with your same question
                      Jerry
                      Six Gill DV
                      www.sgdvtutorials.com
                      If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
                      http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
                      Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Working...
                      X