Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Special offer from Izoptope for EDIUS users

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Special offer from Izoptope for EDIUS users

    We are glad to announce that Izotope is offering EDIUS users special upgrade prices to Ozone 5 and Nectar for a limited time.
    40 % off the regular price.
    http://www.izotope.com/grassvalley/
    Steve

    Get the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS Download (grassvalley.com)

    Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

  • #2
    Thanks for the link. Glad to see Izotope is wanting to work with Edius users.

    I would like to ask if the export/sync issue that was a part of the last included plugin will happen with these plugins?
    Asus Prime X299-A - Intel i9 7900x all cores @4.3GHz 2 cores @4.5GHz - 32GB RAM - NVidia GTX1070 - Edius 9 WG - BM Intensity 4k - Boris RED - Vitascene 2 - Windows 10

    Comment


    • #3
      You still have to use the work around. At this point we don't support the delay compensation but we are looking in to ways to make this better. :)
      Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 12-17-2012, 06:14 PM.
      Steve

      Get the Latest version of EDIUS:
      EDIUS Download (grassvalley.com)

      Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post
        You still have to use the work around. At this point we don't support the delay compensation but we are looking in to ways to make this better. :)
        Can you please provide a link to the workaround?

        Comment


        • #5
          It is the same as it has always been. Export and sync this is the way it worked with the bundled version to.
          With Ozone and nectar alot of stuff is frame accurate (after export) but there are some effects which will require adjustments.
          Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 12-17-2012, 07:05 PM.
          Steve

          Get the Latest version of EDIUS:
          EDIUS Download (grassvalley.com)

          Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post
            It is the same as it has always been. Export and sync this is the way it worked with the bundled version to.
            With Ozone and nectar alot of stuff is frame accurate (after export) but there are some effects which will require adjustments.
            Just tried to purchase Nectar, but the order form said the coupon has expired and it would not show the discounted price. Emailed Izotope support. Waiting to see what they say.
            EDIUS Workgroups 8 with NX Hardware plus HD expansion Card,
            EDITHD Workstation: Intel Core i7 [email protected], Nvidia GTX-950 Video Card, Windows 7 Premium, 64bit, 6GB Ram, Vistitle 2.6.0.6, Robuskey, ChromaKeyer Pro,

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks for reporting this.
              Steve

              Get the Latest version of EDIUS:
              EDIUS Download (grassvalley.com)

              Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by digitalgecko View Post
                Just tried to purchase Nectar, but the order form said the coupon has expired and it would not show the discounted price. Emailed Izotope support. Waiting to see what they say.
                Izotope apologizes for the inconvenience. The issue is fixed now.
                Please try your purchase again.
                Thanks again for reporting this.
                Steve

                Get the Latest version of EDIUS:
                EDIUS Download (grassvalley.com)

                Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

                Comment


                • #9
                  4 days left for this offer.
                  Steve

                  Get the Latest version of EDIUS:
                  EDIUS Download (grassvalley.com)

                  Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X