PluralEyes install Problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PluralEyes install Problem.

I purchased PE for Windows 2 days ago. Found & installed PE2 for Edius (vers 2.0.2[8175]PluralEyes for GV, & Edius6 & 6.5)
    My Edius on this, my older WSt is 4.6---- I have vs5 on my Laptop.
    PE2 came up looking OK, and"Loading " appeared in Centre Space. Edius was up at time of PE2 install. I followed instructions in "Help" and directed Edius to PE2 in Programs folder. ---- No PE2 showed in "Tools" as expected, (which is in EDIUS dropdown, not toolbar) . Nothing in VST Folder or in "Audio Effects".
    Perhaps it won't work because my Edius is too old. Reinstalled PE2 with AntiVirus off---- same result. Tried copying whole PE into VSTplugin folder !----no result. I have a 2 cam (Z1P & 5D2) up with about 12 "takes" to compare & optimize, plus the master track from her CD to possibly add via PE2. It'a promo. Is this correct forum?

You should have read the Plural eyes instructions...that is the problem you are experiencing. :)
    Look under tools-> you will see the plural eyes logo named : Plural eyes.

Check if the latest version of plural eyes which is the one for 6.5 is backward compatible....

Also I don'y know why you copied plural eyes to the VST folder. That's just weird.
    Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 12-14-2012, 02:34 PM.
    Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

Working...
    X