No announcement yet.

Prodad Heroglyph vers 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David, what format was the graphic and did it contain alpha? Was this also straight on the Timeline or imported into Heroglyph as a background?
    Jerry
    Six Gill DV
    www.sgdvtutorials.com
    If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
    http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
    Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

It was just a JPEG I got from the windows picture libray. I wanted to test on 2.6 because I actually have a proper version of that but as I said had trouble installing it. The only machine I have with EDIUS 6 (instead of 6.5) is at work so can't do any testing at the moment.
      EDIUS silver certified trainer.
      Main edit laptop: DVC Kaby Lake desktop processor laptop, 32GB RAM, 3.5Ghz i5 desktop processor, nVidia 1060, Windows 10.
      Desktop: 4Ghz 9900K processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1660TI GPU, Windows 10.
      Desktop: 2Ghz 12 core Xeon processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1060, BM Intensity Pro, Windows 10

Comment

Finally got 2.6 onto the machine with EDIUS 6.08 installed. I also downloaded the latest patch which probably helped (ver 2.6.32).

I do not get output on the EDIUS program screen when editing in Heroglyph but I do get the picture which is on the track below the title appearing in Heroglyph (see attached picture).

The turtle picture does not have a motion path on it.

So in summary: 2.6 with the latest patches in 6.08 seems to work fine.

Version 4 does not show the graphic on EDIUS track V1 in Heroglyph, but does show the heroglyph title overlayed on the video in EDIUS' program window. With a graphic this picture flickers and disappears a lot, with video it is stable.

The version 4 I tried was a trial version so maybe there is a patch I do not have.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by David Clarke; 12-13-2012, 10:26 AM.
        Main edit laptop: DVC Kaby Lake desktop processor laptop, 32GB RAM, 3.5Ghz i5 desktop processor, nVidia 1060, Windows 10.
        Desktop: 2Ghz 12 core Xeon processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1060, BM Intensity Pro, Windows 10

Comment

Thanks David, I`ll give it a go once I`ve finished this major project. BTW, I couldn`t see the attatched picture.

Comment

The picture is definately there now - although it is just a shot of heroglyph 2.6 with a picture of a turtle (which is what is on V1) in the background.

I do not know if it is relevant but the system with EDIUS 6 installed also runs on Windows Vista. All my Windows 7 systems have EDIUS 6.5.

Comment

Thanks David. I should have the China project finished by the weekend so I`ll try after that is completed. I don`t want to risk re-installing Heroglyph before I finish that project as I found when I tried before that it put all the previous HG titles back to the basic view that shows when you first place a HG title on the timeline, I don`t fancy having to re-do those.

Comment

Working...
              X