closing credits roll software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• closing credits roll software

I need a simple but effective software that does rolling end-credits.

I know I can do similar with edius, but I need something more pro and easier to enter and change the names, etc. I used Edius titler and template before but it was not easy to change lines and names. Everything jumped all over the place if I removes something.

I have Bluff titler but that is a bit too complex and not suitable// also have Electric Happiness (video tagger) titler that comes close to what I need but that too is not user friendly :)

Anyone can suggest a better one?
    Appreciate your help.

Cheers

Actually, it is easy to change items in Quick titler. Did you have all of the tool bars activated. If so, you had a positioning tool and a text input area. Did you try the roll animation with layouter? Is the jerky behavior on your external monitor or on the computer monitor? It is typical to see jerky video on the computer overlay. The one thing that you can't do is have certain lines one color and the others a different color.

Play this on your time line. It plays out to monitor without a jerk. It is quality reduced but you will get the idea.
    Quicktitler test no alpha3.mp4

If you are interested in a more robust titler, Vistitler
    is my personal choice.
    Last edited by Jerry; 11-21-2012, 01:04 PM.
    Jerry
    Six Gill DV
    www.sgdvtutorials.com
    If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
    http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
    Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Jerry,
      Your file playback was smooth as butter :)
      What I was looking for is:

Character name.....person's name
      (centered on screen without the dots.)

This is the bad part and can't do it with titlers, because all they do is TITLES.
      In E-5 I did some of this with the built in template but it was not great because of the hidden codes that I can't see. IE: if I removed a name and part of the code because I can't see it... then the whole things was shot and miss aligned.

Am willing to buy any program that does it correctly and still searching. The same kind of credit roll as in 'real movies' from Hollywood :)
      Heheh
      You'd think someone would have thrown together a program like this and do it outside of Edius, then bring it in in any format you want.

Comment

What do you mean by without the dots? Are you referring to Tabs.
        Definitely look at Vistitle 2.1. It does not have tab use....yet.
        Jerry
        Six Gill DV
        www.sgdvtutorials.com
        If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
        http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
        Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
          What do you mean by without the dots?
          names should appear on screen, centered:

Sofia (space) Jen Howard
          First Detective (space) John culbert
          Last edited by kruzer; 11-21-2012, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X