Titler Pro with Edius 6.5 crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titler Pro with Edius 6.5 crash

If I use Titler Pro with Edius 6.5, it does not work.
    When I make changes in Titler Pro both programs crash.
    When I put a title in the time line, I have to render it and then also both programs crash. I have windows 7, 32 bit and according to the information it should work. I sent mails with system reports to Grass Valley, but I do not get an answer. Can somebody help me?
    Wim - Holland

You have to use the latest update for the titler. Also crashes with Titler pro so be reported to New Blue.
    Also the latest version of EDIUS is 6.52
    Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

If you are still running 6.5, do as Steve said and update to 6.52. Download the latest version of Titler Pro and update.
      Then report back.
      Jerry
      Six Gill DV
      www.sgdvtutorials.com
      If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
      http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
      Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
        If you are still running 6.5, do as Steve said and update to 6.52. Download the latest version of Titler Pro and update.
        Then report back.
        I have the same problem ...
        I run with WINDOWS 8 - EDIUS 6.52
        i install a THE latest version of NEWBLUE TITLER Pro 2.0

I just installed Titler Pro 2.0 and I wanted to pair it with Edius 6.52 In Titler all goes well ... beautiful titles, beautiful effects etc! .... Once in Edius 6.52 probleme ... all titles degrades after calculate orange thread

(sorry for my english)

Comment

Originally posted by itrophe View Post

I just installed Titler Pro 2.0 and I wanted to pair it with Edius 6.52 In Titler all goes well ... beautiful titles, beautiful effects etc! .... Once in Edius 6.52 probleme ... all titles degrades after calculate orange thread

(sorry for my english)
          I don't see Windows 8 support listed.

Recommended System Requirements

Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later)
          Windows Vista® (SP 2 or later), or Windows 7
          Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
          1 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
          OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB graphics memory.
          512MB or higher recommended for HD.*
          200 MB hard-disk space for installation
          1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for HD)
          *Radeon HD 2400, GeForce 8600, GeForce 120 or Quadro FX 4500 or better. Intel HD Graphics not supported.
          Jerry
          Six Gill DV
          www.sgdvtutorials.com
          If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
          http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
          Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Also you should not have Titler Pro 1 and 2 installed at the same time. It will cause stability issues in EDIUS.
            Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

I have Win 8 + EDIUS 6.52 + Titler Pro V2 = No problems on my end.

Comment

(sorry for my english)
                Hello Itrophe,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Titler Pro 2.0. Can you please give me some more information about what is happening? Are you experiencing a crash with Titler? Or, are you saying that the video quality is worse on your Edius timeline than it is inside Titler's own preview window?

Comment

I also have Edius 6.52 and the latest version of TitlerPro, no problems with my 3D titles and projects.
                  Al Caudullo
                  3DGuy & Digital Samurai
                  Explore TV Productions
                  Edius 3D Grass Cutters Training
                  3DGuy Consulting & Training
                  www.3dguy.tv
                  Las Vegas, USA & Bangkok, Thailand

Grass Valley Edius Computer Spec
                  Motherboard - Asus Sabertooth X79
                  Chip - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930 CPU
                  Windows 7 Professional
                  64-bit Operating System
                  Ram - 64 GB DDR3
                  Main Drive - OCZ-AGILITY3 SSD HD
                  Graphic Cards - NVIDIA Geforce GTX770 4GB DDR5 RAM

Comment

Originally posted by NewBlue_MJ View Post
                    Hello Itrophe,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Titler Pro 2.0. Can you please give me some more information about what is happening? Are you experiencing a crash with Titler? Or, are you saying that the video quality is worse on your Edius timeline than it is inside Titler's own preview window?
                    sorry for my poor english

hello, when I create a title in Titler Pro .. this is perfect ... no alteration of the title. But when I go in Edius ... and especially that I recalculate my orange line, the text is degraded*and letters lose the effects obtained in Titler 2.0

Comment

sorry for my poor english

hello, when I create a title in Titler Pro .. this is perfect ... no alteration of the title. But when I go in Edius ... and especially that I recalculate my orange line, the text is degraded*and letters lose the effects obtained in Titler 2.0
                      Thank you for that information. We did discover today that there is a rendering issue with Titler Pro 2.0 in Edius 6.5 that might be causing this issue. We should have a new build available in a day or two and I'll post the new link when it's available.

Comment

Hello Itrophe,

I apologize for the delay in responding. We have a new build of Titler Pro 2.0 available that I hope will fix the problem you have been experiencing:

http://downloads.newbluefx.com/downl...p20-121206.exe

Please let me know if this is an improvement for you.

Comment

I have tested NewBlue Titler2., but even though I like the quality I am getting, I don't like its clunkiness.. To lengthen a title, i have to reopen the titler and adjust the time.....In TMP, I did not have to do that. In Edius, all I do if a title is too short, is just grab either end, and drag to the length I want, or shorten if needed, without having to reopen the main program... I tested Heroglyph, and I get this advantage. I also found I have more real time playback than in NewBlue....

Comment

Working...
                          X