• NewBlue deal for Edius 6.5x users

Want to save $729? Look here:

http://aw.newbluefx.com/edius-6-5-promo/

Originally posted by Zorro View Post
    Want to save $729? Look here:

http://aw.newbluefx.com/edius-6-5-promo/
    That's what I call a deal !
    Tony D.

EDIUS WG 9.54 / MATROX MXO2 LE / WIN10 Pro WS / LENOVO P71 Workstation laptop / XEON E3-1535M v6 / nVidia QUADRO P3000 6GB / Toshiba M.2 NVMe 512GB / 2x Samsung 860 EVO 4TB / 32GB ECC RAM.
    EDIUS WG 8.53 / HDRX-E1 + HDBX-1000H / WIN10 Pro / DUAL XEON X5470 / SUPERMICRO X7DWA-N / SUPERMICRO SUPERCHASIS SC745TQ-920B / INTEL 520 SSD 240GB / WD CAVIAR BLACK 4TB (many) / 32GB ECC RAM / GTX 770 4GB / 2x MOTU 896HD.
    wavearts / neatvideo / tmpgenc / hitfilm / imaginate / affinity

Comment

Bump this thread

For those who missed this deal, it's still in effect, but not forever. Crazy good pricing. I recall paying this much for their effects in 2009 and not getting nearly as much.

With the loss of the original bundled titler (good riddance) it's been a tough choice going to an outside product for something a little more dynamic.

Talking with the NewBlueFX folks this year at NAB it became quite clear that they have spent considerable time and effort to support the Edius platform. In fact their entire line will now work within both the E6.0x and 6.5x platforms. (which required a substantial re-write for both versions!)

For those on the fence between Vistitle and NewBlueFX, price-wise there's a clear winner when you consider the other effects included. Not to mention the dongle-less architecture. (great for those who work on the road.)

Interestingly, this is an Edius only offer with a October 31st, 2012 expiration.
      Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 10-21-2012, 11:24 PM.
      Rusty Rogers | Films
      >TYAN S7025 - 32GB RAM, 2 x Xeon X5690's, 4 x 10k video HD's, Win10 x64, BM DecklinkHD, nVidia TITAN, 12TB DroboPro w/iSCISI connection
      >RAZER BLADE - QHD+ - 16GB RAM, i7-6700HQ Quad, 512GB SSD, Win10 x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.
      Twain - "Glances at History" 1906

Comment

If this bundle included Video Essentials II, I might be interested.
        Asus Prime X299-A - Intel i9 7900x all cores @4.3GHz 2 cores @4.5GHz - 32GB RAM - NVidia GTX1070 - Edius 9 WG - BM Intensity 4k - Boris RED - Vitascene 2 - Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by Bassman View Post

The deal includes the following:

- NewBlue Titler Pro
          - Video Essentials I
          - Video Essentials III
          - Art Effects
          - Film Effects
          - Motion Effects

Imho VE III has two of the most interesting effects included: Image mapper (corner pinning!) and Rolling Shutter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassman View Post
            Our impetus in creating this bundle was to provide an easy way for people to get all of our products that had been previously bundled with Edius 5 and 6; VE1 and 3 were included with Edius 6, so that's why they're the ones included in the promotion.

Just to be clear, these are the GPU accelerated versions of all the effects products, so they will render faster in most cases and you can also use them as plugins inside Titler Pro.

If anyone has any more questions about this offer I would be more than happy to answer them.

Comment

Just be clear thinking. Titler Pro V2 is just around the corner, you will likely want to spend more money when it arrives to upgrade, this promotion will probably end just before V2 arrives. It is a very typical thing to do, trying to find a word that means "trick" but has no trickery.
              AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, AMD Radeon 6800XT, 64GB RAM, EDIUS X WG.

Comment

Originally posted by NewBlue_MJ View Post
                If anyone has any more questions about this offer I would be more than happy to answer them.
                Is it possible to keep NewBlue Titler Pro but also other effect packages activated on two computers? In other words do plugins allow two installations per license?
                1st System: Edius 9, TMPGEnc VMW6 & AW5, ASUS P9X79, Core i7-3930K, Intel SSD 330 180GB, GeForce GTX 570, Corsair Graphite 600T Mid-Tower, Sony Optiarc AD-7280S, 16GB RAM, 12TB , Canopus ADVC-300, 2nd System: Edius 9, HP ZBook 17 G3, i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, 16GB RAM, 512Gb SSD, 1 TB HDD. Cameras: Panasonic DVX200, Fuji X-T3, Sony RX10

Comment

Mark, has there been an announcement for V2? Can't find anything. If it's true there may be a grace period or reduced pricing anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by strange View Post
                    Is it possible to keep NewBlue Titler Pro but also other effect packages activated on two computers? In other words do plugins allow two installations per license?
                    If you're talking about a laptop and a desktop (or a work computer and a home computer), then yes it's fine to activate the software on both.

However, if you will be using the software at the same time on both computers, you will need to purchase 2 licenses.

Comment

Originally posted by NewBlue_MJ View Post
                      If you're talking about a laptop and a desktop (or a work computer and a home computer), then yes it's fine to activate the software on both.

However, if you will be using the software at the same time on both computers, you will need to purchase 2 licenses.
                      Thanks! That makes sense (laptop & desktop).
                      1st System: Edius 9, TMPGEnc VMW6 & AW5, ASUS P9X79, Core i7-3930K, Intel SSD 330 180GB, GeForce GTX 570, Corsair Graphite 600T Mid-Tower, Sony Optiarc AD-7280S, 16GB RAM, 12TB , Canopus ADVC-300, 2nd System: Edius 9, HP ZBook 17 G3, i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, 16GB RAM, 512Gb SSD, 1 TB HDD. Cameras: Panasonic DVX200, Fuji X-T3, Sony RX10

Comment

they are really pushing there stuff. I got in on the $129 Titler pro deal a month or 2 ago. I wish this was going on then I would have much rather bought into the whole kit and cabootle.
                        Randy

Asus sabertooth MB Z97 16 gigs of ram SSD system and edit drives Nvidia GTX-660 video card

Comment

Randy, If you create a title and add an animation to it, does it playback in realtime without render?

Make a title with any Style that you want. Make it about 15-16 seconds long. Then go to Starter Pack and add reflection>Pond Ripple Left.
                          Play it back from a dead stop. Does it play in real time? Now do a buffer prefill.
                          Does your playback stutter and stop occasionally?
                          Also, make sure you have high quality preview checked.
                          Last edited by Jerry; 10-24-2012, 10:20 PM.
                          Jerry
                          Six Gill DV
                          www.sgdvtutorials.com
                          If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
                          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
                          http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
                          Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

As I preempted. NewBluFX Titler Pro Version 2 is now out which is great. You will need to pay $150 to upgrade if you bought this deal though.
                            AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, AMD Radeon 6800XT, 64GB RAM, EDIUS X WG.

Comment

Working...
                            X