Boris Fx & EDIUS 6.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boris Fx & EDIUS 6.1

Was wondering who approves the plugins when Boris is claiming it's own compatibility. http://www.borisfx.com/host/matrix.php#null

GrassValley has its own certification process.
    If a plug-in has not passed our certification it will not be on our list.

As you may have noticed many users have posted problems with plug-ins which have disappeared when they used the version that was certified by GV.

We do work with the manufacturers but they are free to have their own compatibility announcement.
    Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 09-01-2012, 03:45 AM.
    Steve

Get the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS Download (grassvalley.com)

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

Thanks for clarifying that.

Comment

No problem.....
        Steve

Get the Latest version of EDIUS:
        EDIUS Download (grassvalley.com)

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

Interesting but you've stated Edius 6.1 in the Subj? am I lost something, as seems there's still Edius 6.07 update in the market (not talking about 6.5X releases)...
          Workstation: Dell Precision T5500 | Edius NX HD Suite w/ Bay | OS: Win7 Ultimate x64 | CPU: Two Intel Xeon X5550 2.66GHz | 48GB 1133MHz DDR3 ECC-UDIMM | Boot/Apps Drive: WD5002ABYS 7200RPM | Video: 2x500GB Raid 0 (1.0TB) | Graphics Card: NVIDIA® Quadro® FX 3800 | UAD-1 | TC Electronic PowerCore Express

Comment

Sorry, I did not realize that. It was just a typo, meant to be 6.51

Comment

Working...
            X