Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for NB Titler Pro Users

Hello,

Just wanted to ask the community about using Titler Pro in a work environment:

Have you found the titles to be realtime?
    Any slowdown compared to using Quicktitler?
    Any impresisons to share?

Looks like a great package but I am a stickler for realtime. I have an NVidia 670 video card if that would help with the realtime playback.

Thanks for your input!
    Asus Prime X299-A - Intel i9 7900x all cores @4.3GHz 2 cores @4.5GHz - 32GB RAM - NVidia GTX1070 - Edius 9 WG - BM Intensity 4k - Boris RED - Vitascene 2 - Windows 10

I tried the Demo
    Its good, its basic compared to Vistitle but things like hovering mouse over title shows styles etc is better. Im sure its down to complexity and if using 3D and producing 3D how much RT you get.
    Todays the last chance to buy for$119
    System Asus WS Z390 Pro MB, CPU i9 9900K, 32gb 3000mhz Ram, EVGA GTX1070TI, BM IP4K Win 10, BD Burner 1 Evo 840 and 4 Hotswap caddies
    Plugins Vistitle 2.8, TP7, NB TFX5
    Monitors Samsung 32 inch tv as main 1 LG M2350D,1 D2343 1 DM2350D as output to (3D) IP4K, PXW X70,Canon FX400

Comment

I downloaded the trial yesterday to see if I could do horizontal extruded text on a circle. If it is possible I could figure out how to do it. I want to make titles that circle around a sphere on a horizontal plane as you look at the sphere.

I was hoping that the new version of Vistitle could do it, but it can't.

The least expensive titler out there, Bluff Titler can do it. I wonder just how hard it would be to implement a feature like that in NB Titler Pro or Vistiler!

Must be quite difficult or they would have done it.
      Edius 8 Workgroup, Intel 3770K, Asus P8Z77-V Motherboard, 32GB DDR3 1600 ram, SSD for C, external Raid box with WE RE4 1TB drives Raid 0 for video assets. Overclocked 4.3ghz, Asus GTX 660 ti, water cooled system. Windows 10 Professional 64bit

Comment

Must be quite difficult or they would have done it.
        Or is the effect is copyright in some way?

Comment

How could anyone copyright something like that? What I want will be similar to the Universal Studios intro but not exactly the same.
          Edius 8 Workgroup, Intel 3770K, Asus P8Z77-V Motherboard, 32GB DDR3 1600 ram, SSD for C, external Raid box with WE RE4 1TB drives Raid 0 for video assets. Overclocked 4.3ghz, Asus GTX 660 ti, water cooled system. Windows 10 Professional 64bit

Comment

This is not a titler but it will do the effect that you are after.

http://www.corel.com/corel/product/i...id=prod4130080

Download the trial and give it a try. If you want a more drag and drop interface for 3d titles, this has it.
            Jerry
            Six Gill DV
            www.sgdvtutorials.com
            If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
            http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
            Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Thanks Jerry. I am downloading it now.

Comment

Update:

Just downloaded the trial on my laptop. Now this is without the nice graphics card in my desktop but I get zero realtime. I just put two words in at the default white setting and it stops playback. Quicktitler does not even budge the buffer from 100%

Since I own Boris Red I will stay with it only. Realtime would have pursuaded me to get TP as well but I will wait.
                Asus Prime X299-A - Intel i9 7900x all cores @4.3GHz 2 cores @4.5GHz - 32GB RAM - NVidia GTX1070 - Edius 9 WG - BM Intensity 4k - Boris RED - Vitascene 2 - Windows 10

Comment

I love Titler Pro for my 3D projects. Extrusion is a breeze, realtime is excellent. You can use all the effects available from New BlueFX with it, even though they don't work in Edius alone yet. The ability to twist the Z axis and to ketframe the movement really enhances the 3D.
                  Showed to a sell out crowd at my 3Days of 3D event in LA on Edius 6.5, everyone loved it too!
                  Al Caudullo
                  3DGuy & Digital Samurai
                  Explore TV Productions
                  Edius 3D Grass Cutters Training
                  3DGuy Consulting & Training
                  www.3dguy.tv
                  Las Vegas, USA & Bangkok, Thailand

Grass Valley Edius Computer Spec
                  Motherboard - Asus Sabertooth X79
                  Chip - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930 CPU
                  Windows 7 Professional
                  64-bit Operating System
                  Ram - 64 GB DDR3
                  Main Drive - OCZ-AGILITY3 SSD HD
                  Graphic Cards - NVIDIA Geforce GTX770 4GB DDR5 RAM

Comment

The OP asked about realtime and unfortunately the New Blue titler is almost render everything when working in HD.
                    This has been posted on. The latest version was downloaded and he can't get realtime.

I also don't get realtime with the certified version with a quadro 4000

Vistitle is mostly realtime even in HD. The 3D integration is more advanced and did I say realtime.
                    Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 09-01-2012, 03:00 AM.
                    Steve

Get the Latest version of EDIUS:
                    EDIUS Download (grassvalley.com)

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

Al, I'm curioius how you are getting realtime out of NB titler pro.
                      I wonder if the dual video cards have anything to do with that.
                      My GTX570 smokes in Vistitle. If I put and animation and a dual stream video
                      under a NB title, I have to buffer prefil and then it chokes halfway through the clip.

Also, Vistitle 2.0 has keyframeable extrusions in the 3d text.
                      Jerry
                      Six Gill DV
                      www.sgdvtutorials.com
                      If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
                      http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
                      Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

I am curious to I can't get any animation to run in realtime with NB Titler pro.
                        Same as you I get realtime from Vistitle with lights and particles on the same system with a quadro 4000
                        Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 09-01-2012, 03:02 AM.
                        Steve

Get the Latest version of EDIUS:
                        EDIUS Download (grassvalley.com)

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

Working...
                        X