No announcement yet.

60% off New Blue Filters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not ask New Blue that. Or PM Marcus here on the forum.
    Jerry
    Six Gill DV
    www.sgdvtutorials.com
    If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
    http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
    Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Originally posted by dpalomaki View Post
      If one were to buy a NewBlueFX that is NOT yet Edius 6.5 compatible, will the compatible upgrade be provided at no additional cost when released?
      Yes, any video effects / transition product that you purchase now from our website will have a free update to Edius 6.5 support when it is ready. Also, ColorFast and Titler Pro already include support for Edius 6.5.

(Please note that I don't have a timeline for when our Stabilizer will include support for Edius 6.5. I would not suggest buying Stabilizer if you need it for Edius 6.5 because I'm not sure when it will be available. Any other product should have an update for Edius 6.5 in the near future)

Comment

At my 3Days of 3D workshop the participants absolutely loved both Colorfast and Titler Pro. I showed them both in 3D using Edius 6.5.
        Al Caudullo
        3DGuy & Digital Samurai
        Explore TV Productions
        Edius 3D Grass Cutters Training
        3DGuy Consulting & Training
        www.3dguy.tv
        Las Vegas, USA & Bangkok, Thailand

Grass Valley Edius Computer Spec
        Motherboard - Asus Sabertooth X79
        Chip - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930 CPU
        Windows 7 Professional
        64-bit Operating System
        Ram - 64 GB DDR3
        Main Drive - OCZ-AGILITY3 SSD HD
        Graphic Cards - NVIDIA Geforce GTX770 4GB DDR5 RAM

Comment

Upgrade question

At the risk of sounding whiney, I'd like to point out that many users purchased NewBlue effects at full price and then paid for an upgrade to the GPU version. I hope it is not expected that we will have to pay for another 6.5 compatible version. At that point a single Essentials pack will end up costing closer to $200 than $100 dollars. Not what I expected when I started buying these. Can we get some clarification on this issue?
          Gigabyte mobo with i7 K2600, 16G Ram, Storm Mobile, nVidia 570 but I'm just a hobbyist.

Comment

Originally posted by chappyware View Post
            At the risk of sounding whiney, I'd like to point out that many users purchased NewBlue effects at full price and then paid for an upgrade to the GPU version. I hope it is not expected that we will have to pay for another 6.5 compatible version. At that point a single Essentials pack will end up costing closer to $200 than $100 dollars. Not what I expected when I started buying these. Can we get some clarification on this issue?
            For anyone who already has the GPU accelerated versions (either by buying the upgrades or buying the GPU version in the first place), Edius 6.5 support is a completely free upgrade.

For anyone who previously purchased the non-GPU accelerated versions of our products, you can still get Edius 6.5 support for free, it just won't include the GPU acceleration.

I hope that this clears up the confusion. If anyone has any more questions please let me know and I'll be happy to answer them.

Comment

Thanks for the reply MJ.
              I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

Ok, for those that missed this deal, they now have a 2 day deal with all kind of different percentages off. This only goes through Aug 31, so you have about a 40 hour window here. If you are looking at any of these filters, now is the time to get them. This link is for today's deal, but AIUI, you can buy ANY of the August deals, so scroll through the days and pick what you want.
                http://newbluefx.us5.list-manage2.co...e&e=635ddcd3a4
                1: 3970X Threadripper, Asus ROG Strix TR40 E Gaming, G. Skill Trident Z Neo 128G DDR4 3600, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1T, Intel 660P M.2 2T (2), Seagate Ironwolf NAS 12T, Enermax TR4 360 AIO, Lian Li 011 DXL, AJA Kona 4, Asus ROG Thor 1200

2: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64G DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512G, GeForce GTX 1080ti SC Black, Corsair AX1200i, Phanteks Luxe, 16T RAID HGST Deskstar NAS 4T, Corsair H115i AIO, BM IP 4K

Comment

Here's the direct link just in case anyone has issues with the redirect:

http://newbluefx.com/so/awesome-august/

Comment

Working...
                  X