Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NakedEye
    replied
    All seems to be fixed... Video Star sent a new Dongle via UPS which arrived smartly. Thanks Guys great customer service.

Best
    Dave.

Leave a comment:

• deebee69
    replied
    Ive had this problem Nakedeye.
    I highlighted it in a thread on here.
    Reported it to Vistitle [Vx Chen....Jerry...at Vistitle]
    Within ONE week I had a new dongle sent to me
    just outside London England from what I presume was China.
    Great customer service but as I was one of the very first people to purchase Vistitle it does make you wonder how long these dongles can last?
    Maybe we should keep tabs on this with other users?

Leave a comment:

• NakedEye
    replied
    Thanks John

It is definately a problem with the dongle it's self and I think I have tried everything I can think of.

Jack has quickly responded to my support request.. very promptly so that is very pleasing.

Regards
    Dave.

Leave a comment:

• John Hooper
    replied
    As mentioned in another thread....it seems that the guys at Vistitle are on vacation at the moment.

Stupid question, but have you tried the dongle in a different USB socket?

Have you changed your anti-virus program recently, it could be blocking that USB port?
    Last edited by John Hooper; 08-17-2012, 05:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NakedEye
    started a topic VisTitle Dongle Problem

VisTitle Dongle Problem

Hi VX
    I think we might have a visTitle dongle failure as out of the blue we are getting a "Dongle not attached or faulty" type dialog and Edius 6 is frozen. The light on the dongle flickers briefly when re-inserting the dongle and then it goes out. It does not respond to driver installation and the program will not open. Of course it just so happens there are a mass of vistitles on the timeline with client due in the morning to review the project. Local importer is closed for the weekend and I have no stock in the store.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards
    Dave.
Working...
X