Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Vistitle 2

Hello everybody.

I know that the Vistitle 2.0 is already here, but i have a few questions to make about this very nice product.
    First. I have installed the 1.86 full version which works fine. Do i have to uninstall the 1.86 and install the new version 2, or should i upgrade the already installed version directly to version 2?\
    Second Question...What about the USB dongle...do i need a new one in the case of upgrade, or is it only needed in a case of a new purchase ?
    Thanks in advance.
    Computer Details
    Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X
    Core i7 10700k @3.8GHz (8 Cores 16 Threads)
    32GB DDR4 (2*[email protected] Mhz Corsair)
    1*250 GB M2 EVO 970 plus(O.S and programs)
    2*640 GB WD Raid 0 for Video Editing
    1 Sata Dvd-R
    1 Sata Blu-Ray Reader
    Nvidia GTX 1060 OC 6GB Ram 192Bit
    2 LG IPS235v-BN Led 23"
    Windows 10 Professional x64
    Intensity Pro
    Edius Workgroup 9.52.6384
    Vistititle 2.9.0.1

Once you go Mac you may come back!!
    Once you use FCP, you always need to render!!!
    Thats why i switch to Edius !!!

I upgraded today from 1.86. When I went to install the Vistitle 2.0 the installer told me to uninstall any previous versions. I did and the install went quickly and no problems. The 2.0 is internet activated with a code supplied by Vistitle.
    You still need your dongle from the previous version plugged into the computer to use the new version. You do not need a new dongle for version 2.0

I have no clue what happens if you a buying version 2.0 as your first install of Vistitle.
    Edius 8 Workgroup, Intel 3770K, Asus P8Z77-V Motherboard, 32GB DDR3 1600 ram, SSD for C, external Raid box with WE RE4 1TB drives Raid 0 for video assets. Overclocked 4.3ghz, Asus GTX 660 ti, water cooled system. Windows 10 Professional 64bit

Comment

Working...
    X