X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnsirb
    replied
    Originally posted by shamo View Post
    Sorry to sound negative to this glowing post, but nearly 3 months since contacting New Blue about issues with image quality, namely pixellation and jaggy edges with GPU rendering.... and I still have not had any resolution.
    The problem has been discussed before on multiple occasions on this forum. I've also found the Titler Pro to be problematic and buggy.
    Maybe it's just me? If others have had similar experiences, please post.
    I have the GPU issues as well. I thoiught there was a patch to correct them but I seem to miss it.

Leave a comment:

• swsw1550
    replied
    One other problem with NB titler pro 2 is that if you have the TMPGEnc Mpeg 2 plugin installed Edius crashes, you get a white window when Edius starts up that just sits there in the background, and NB titler wont open, also With just NB titler installed Edius does not shut down, it is still running in processes.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• Bluetongue
    replied
    For me I found the NB Titler pro easy to start with but very disppointing with the final output.
    Any text movement is jittery, seems the interlacing is not working with movement, probably 25p instead of 50p!

Vistitler is harder to get used to but the output is like silk
    Thats my input, don't knw if anyone else noticed that, pitty really
    I now have too many titlers so it will take a long time to make a change
    Regards Barry

Leave a comment:

• shamo
    replied
    Sorry to sound negative to this glowing post, but nearly 3 months since contacting New Blue about issues with image quality, namely pixellation and jaggy edges with GPU rendering.... and I still have not had any resolution.
    The problem has been discussed before on multiple occasions on this forum. I've also found the Titler Pro to be problematic and buggy.
    Maybe it's just me? If others have had similar experiences, please post.

Leave a comment:

• Alade
    replied
    @ NewBlue_MJ: You should also work on the time changes...Heroglyph works fine,. All I do is grab the end and drag it to the length I want...no need to reopen the titler to change length......just like all the other clips...I like the quality, and the ease to work with, but ....yeh...the time adjustment .....

Leave a comment:

• NewBlue_MJ
    replied
    Originally posted by 3dguy View Post
    Titler Pro is working in Edius 6.5. Everyone should try this it works great. Only choice for 3D!
    Glad to hear you're enjoying Titler Pro. We are still working to fix a rendering issue with Titler Pro in Edius 6.5, so for now I would recommend not using it on any important projects. We should have an updated version available in the next few weeks and I'll make sure to post an update here when it's available.

Leave a comment:

• 3dguy
    replied
    NewBlue FX Plugins working

Just tested and it looks like all NewBlueFX Plug ins are working.
    Titler Pro working great. I think it is the best 3D titler that I have seen.
    Easy to use and beautiful results.
    Just tried ColorFast, I think that I like it!
    Downloading more to test now.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Just a reminder: New Blue have said they are still working on some rendering issues.
    http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/s...30&postcount=5
    Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 07-24-2012, 01:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 3dguy
    started a topic NewBlueFC Titler Pro

NewBlueFC Titler Pro

Titler Pro is working in Edius 6.5. Everyone should try this it works great. Only choice for 3D!
Working...
X