NewBlueFC Titler Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NewBlueFC Titler Pro

Titler Pro is working in Edius 6.5. Everyone should try this it works great. Only choice for 3D!
    Al Caudullo
    3DGuy & Digital Samurai
    Explore TV Productions
    Edius 3D Grass Cutters Training
    3DGuy Consulting & Training
    www.3dguy.tv
    Las Vegas, USA & Bangkok, Thailand

Grass Valley Edius Computer Spec
    Motherboard - Asus Sabertooth X79
    Chip - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930 CPU
    Windows 7 Professional
    64-bit Operating System
    Ram - 64 GB DDR3
    Main Drive - OCZ-AGILITY3 SSD HD
    Graphic Cards - NVIDIA Geforce GTX770 4GB DDR5 RAM

Just a reminder: New Blue have said they are still working on some rendering issues.
    http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/s...30&postcount=5
    Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 07-24-2012, 12:01 PM.
    Steve

Get the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS Download (grassvalley.com)

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

NewBlue FX Plugins working

Just tested and it looks like all NewBlueFX Plug ins are working.
      Titler Pro working great. I think it is the best 3D titler that I have seen.
      Easy to use and beautiful results.
      Just tried ColorFast, I think that I like it!
      Downloading more to test now.
      Al Caudullo
      3DGuy & Digital Samurai
      Explore TV Productions
      Edius 3D Grass Cutters Training
      3DGuy Consulting & Training
      www.3dguy.tv
      Las Vegas, USA & Bangkok, Thailand

Grass Valley Edius Computer Spec
      Motherboard - Asus Sabertooth X79
      Chip - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930 CPU
      Windows 7 Professional
      64-bit Operating System
      Ram - 64 GB DDR3
      Main Drive - OCZ-AGILITY3 SSD HD
      Graphic Cards - NVIDIA Geforce GTX770 4GB DDR5 RAM

Comment

Originally posted by 3dguy View Post
        Titler Pro is working in Edius 6.5. Everyone should try this it works great. Only choice for 3D!
        Glad to hear you're enjoying Titler Pro. We are still working to fix a rendering issue with Titler Pro in Edius 6.5, so for now I would recommend not using it on any important projects. We should have an updated version available in the next few weeks and I'll make sure to post an update here when it's available.

Comment

@ NewBlue_MJ: You should also work on the time changes...Heroglyph works fine,. All I do is grab the end and drag it to the length I want...no need to reopen the titler to change length......just like all the other clips...I like the quality, and the ease to work with, but ....yeh...the time adjustment .....

Comment

Sorry to sound negative to this glowing post, but nearly 3 months since contacting New Blue about issues with image quality, namely pixellation and jaggy edges with GPU rendering.... and I still have not had any resolution.
            The problem has been discussed before on multiple occasions on this forum. I've also found the Titler Pro to be problematic and buggy.
            Maybe it's just me? If others have had similar experiences, please post.

Comment

For me I found the NB Titler pro easy to start with but very disppointing with the final output.
              Any text movement is jittery, seems the interlacing is not working with movement, probably 25p instead of 50p!

Vistitler is harder to get used to but the output is like silk
              Thats my input, don't knw if anyone else noticed that, pitty really
              I now have too many titlers so it will take a long time to make a change
              Regards Barry
              Win 10HP, EDIUS WG9.4, HD Spark, Boris RED 5, VMW6, Authorworks 6, Bluff Titler, VisTitler 2.8, NEAT 3/4, Mercalli 2/4, Vitascene, Izotope RX6 Plugin, NewBlue, Trend Micro AV
              GB GA-X58A-UD3R MB, i7 [email protected], 12G 1600mhz Mem, Samsung EVO-250G SSD, 3x2T RAID, GTX 970W OC, 2x24 inch LG Monitors
              Canon XH-A1/ Canon HF-G30, GoPro Hero3 Black, Edit @1920 50p HQ preset

https://vimeo.com/user2157719/videos
              Laptop ASUS G752VT-GC060T Win 10HP, Edius WG8.53 Samsung M2 SSD 256G+1Tb HD,

Comment

One other problem with NB titler pro 2 is that if you have the TMPGEnc Mpeg 2 plugin installed Edius crashes, you get a white window when Edius starts up that just sits there in the background, and NB titler wont open, also With just NB titler installed Edius does not shut down, it is still running in processes.

Steve
                Main system, Supermicro X8DAH+,Dual Xeon X5680 cpu's 24 cores,2x1400watt power supplys,SC747TG-R1400B-SQ Case,192GB 1333mhz ECC Registered ram,8 x 480GB Intel 520 SSD drives,Windows 7 64 bit ultimate, GTX 670 4GB ,2 x Sony BWU300S Blu-Ray burners, 1x Sony DVD burner,LSI 9266 Raid Controller with Cache vault & fast path Lic, ESI MayaE Audio,HD Spark,Blackmagic intensity Pro,TMPGenc 5,Episode Pro 6,Sorenson 9 Pro,Alcohol 120 V2, Edius 6.53,Dell 27"LCD,HD Spark, Powershield 3000VA UPS.

Comment

Originally posted by shamo View Post
                  Sorry to sound negative to this glowing post, but nearly 3 months since contacting New Blue about issues with image quality, namely pixellation and jaggy edges with GPU rendering.... and I still have not had any resolution.
                  The problem has been discussed before on multiple occasions on this forum. I've also found the Titler Pro to be problematic and buggy.
                  Maybe it's just me? If others have had similar experiences, please post.
                  I have the GPU issues as well. I thoiught there was a patch to correct them but I seem to miss it.
                  John Sirb
                  Lake Breeze Video Lorain,OH
                  --------------------
                  SYS 1: Edius 9, Vistitle 2.5, Boris Red,Neat Video, Gigabyte Z170x G5, I7 6700K 4.0Mz Skylake, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB x2, NVIDIA QUARTO 2000

JVC HM-100,JVC HM-700, JVC HM-600, Canon 80D

Comment

Working...
                  X