proDAD Plug-ins & EDIUS 6.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proDAD Plug-ins & EDIUS 6.5

EDIUS users upgrading to new version 6.5 should be aware that this version of EDIUS is not compatible with older versions of proDAD plug-ins that may have been bundled. proDAD's Mercalli V2 Pro video stabilizer, VitaScene V2 Pro effects/transitions/filters, and Heroglyph V4 Pro titler are fully compatible with EDIUS 6.5 however. To ease the pain, there are exclusive upgrade offers available on prodad.com, just click the GV logo on the top of the homepage.

I did download the trial version of heroglyph for Edius 6.5 and had problems with HD projects. Both programs crashed.

Comment

Vitascene V2

I have 6.5 on both my NLE PC and Laptop, can I install my copy on both? I edit mostly on the PC, but the Laptop is helpful for location work and traveling.

Comment

Originally posted by wmdaems View Post
        I did download the trial version of heroglyph for Edius 6.5 and had problems with HD projects. Both programs crashed.
        What are your system specs.
        Jerry
        Six Gill DV
        www.sgdvtutorials.com
        If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
        http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
        Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Vitascene 2 is soooooo much better!
          Rusty Rogers | Films
          >TYAN S7025 - 32GB RAM, 2 x Xeon X5690's, 4 x 10k video HD's, Win10 x64, BM DecklinkHD, nVidia TITAN, 12TB DroboPro w/iSCISI connection
          >RAZER BLADE - QHD+ - 16GB RAM, i7-6700HQ Quad, 512GB SSD, Win10 x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.
          Twain - "Glances at History" 1906

Comment

Working...
          X