Re. VisTitle install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re. VisTitle install

I have a FRESH install of Windows 7 (64bit) and Edius 6.06. There is nothing else on the drive! I believe all is working....incredible. VisTitle 1.5.3 (full) is on my desk. What is the best way to install it? Should I jump to the latest or install in increments?

I would go straight for the Vistitle 1.8 full install. Don't bother with 1.5.3

The version 1.8 has the fix for the Windows update issue which happened a short while ago.

You will need your serial number and dongle of course.
    Edius 8.53WG, Vistitle 2.8, Windows 10 x64 Pro Fall Update, Asus Z87 Pro, Intel i7-4770K, 16 GB 1600 Corsair Vengence LP RAM, Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB, WD Black 2TB media drive, Intel HD 4600 GPU, MSI GTX660 2GB VGA, Coolermaster Silencio 652 case, Noctua NH-U12S CPU cooler, Cakewalk UA-25EX USB audio interface, Cakewalk MA-15D monitor speakers, BM Intensity Pro 4K, PlextorPX-LB950SA BD writer, Dell U2410 Monitor

Comment

Originally posted by John Hooper View Post
      I would go straight for the Vistitle 1.8 full install. Don't bother with 1.5.3

The version 1.8 has the fix for the Windows update issue which happened a short while ago.

You will need your serial number and dongle of course.
      Thanks for the advice. Everything has gone so smoothly I don't want to screw up!

Comment

John,

I have Vistitle and am trying to install on a new Edius6 machine. I don't seem to be able to download the full installer from their website for v1.8. Do you have a bullet proof link to a working website?

Cheers Alan
        Alan.

More or less retired now. Still on the Essex(UK) coast. Edius 8.2wg all sorts of other, more or less redundant kit - production & Post.

Comment

Use a download manager like FDM
          Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
          EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Sorted thanks.

I'd like to thank the DVC ltd team for the great service they give here in the UK.

Alan
            Alan.

More or less retired now. Still on the Essex(UK) coast. Edius 8.2wg all sorts of other, more or less redundant kit - production & Post.

Comment

Working...
            X