Vistitle - border thickness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vistitle - border thickness

anyone figure out how to shrink the border thickness of buttons as the button size is reduced

i could not find any settings
    Attached Files
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Scale it in effects mode.
    That's what I do and then I save it as an animation. :)

There must be a better way but I have not figured it out yet.
    Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 06-13-2011, 02:27 AM.
    Steve

Get the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS Download (grassvalley.com)

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

ahhh, that does it
      Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

hmmm, I can scale it down in effects mode and it shows small on external monitor and inside vistitle, then when I save and exit, it returns to its normal size

the only way to keep the smaller size is by saving as animation rather than as a still

this however prevents me from stretching the duration when on timeline, so I need to set duration inside the titler each time
        Anton Strauss

Comment

Save it as an annimation then you can set any duration you want.
          You know how to quicly extend the duration right?

In case you forgot.
          Move mouse to new duration.
          open vistitle (then editor window opens ) click on the duration .
          It will update and you can then stretch it.
          Or make it longer then you think you need the you can stretch any duration between beginning and end.
          Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 06-13-2011, 02:57 AM.
          Steve

Comment

yes, I know, I suppose i can live with it
            Anton Strauss

Comment

The vistitle guys must know now the secret. :)
              Steve

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
                anyone figure out how to shrink the border thickness of buttons as the button size is reduced

i could not find any settings
                Sorry, there is no good ways to do your wanted. I think maybe we should develope a functions to do this job -- scale object's shader parameters (outline width, shadow size, etc.. )

Comment

Originally posted by VX Chen View Post
                  Sorry, there is no good ways to do your wanted. I think maybe we should develope a functions to do this job -- scale object's shader parameters (outline width, shadow size, etc.. )
                  Sounds great! ;)
                  Andreas Gumm
                  post production / authoring
                  PC 1Intel Core i7-970 (6 x 3.20 GHz),
                  ASUS P6T Deluxe V2, 12 GB RAM, Geforce 9800GT
                  Windows 7 Ultimate,
                  GV software: EDIUS 7.42, VisTitle v2.5,
                  GV hardware: 3G Storm
                  software SONY DoStudio Indie + EX 4.0.11
                  PC 2
                  Intel Core i7-3770, GIGABYTE Z77X-UD5H F14, 16GB RAM,
                  Geforce 650 GTX, 5x HDD, Windows 7,
                  GV software: EDIUS 7.42, ProCoder 3.0
                  GV hardware: HD SPARK
                  software: Telestream Switch, DTS-HD MAS, Dolby Media Meter

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas_Gumm View Post
                    Sounds great! ;)
                    yes, sounds great to me as well
                    Anton Strauss

Comment

Working...
                    X