TMP user manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMP user manual

Forgive if this is the wrong place to pose the question, but from where can I download the latest Title Motion Pro User manual - I've come across issues of 2000 and 2002 but no later? Thanks.

An older thread, but then TMP is an old product
    http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...hread.php?t=79

You could also google "titlemotion pro user manual" Some of those hits migh help.

Comment

TMP User Manual

Many thanks for such a quick response dpalomaki. Your link gets to a May 2002 version of the manual, which updates the 2000 issue and says that the on-line "Help" system does the rest.
      I'm pretty new to Edius and just trying TMP and like to have manuals on hand.
      As you say, it's an old product so I guess that 2002 edition is the last. Google didn't offer anything newer. Appreciated your help.

Comment

here is the newest version and manuals
        www.vistitle.com
        Anton Strauss
        Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
          here is the newest version and manuals
          www.vistitle.com
          That's a good one !
          E5.51 + E6.05 / NX HD / Win7 x64 / intel X3366 / 9800 GTX+
          Imaginate 2 / TMPGEnc VMW5 / TMPGEnc AW4 / WaveLab 4.

Comment

TMP user manual

Much enjoyed Anton's good humour.
            But one must also take account of the needs of poor,elderly amateurs who would regard one additional function to Quick Titler as a breakthrough. So my last few years will include getting the hang of TMP !

Comment

what exactly do you need to know about TmPro? I could explain it to you in 5 min, sitting next to you

Emirates have good rates at the moment
              Anton Strauss
              Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

TMP

I really appreciate you, Anton, taking the trouble to comment. (Start playing violin in background)
                As a simple amatuer of 22 years standing since retirement, my first title used some fiddling on my Sony video8 camera, followed by a Sony box that mangaged about 4 lines of 12 characters and a choice of 4 fonts. Then on to Studio 100,200, 400. Next Adobe Premier pro and last half year switched to Edius. Quick titler does all I really want as I'm never likely to be into swirling titles, jumping letters etc. My video club friends are used to seeing my regular use of rolling titles with comic sans in yellow !! But with TMP on my system I though one wet winter's day I might venture into it, so still being wedded to paper manuals it seemed worth asking about a manual. I've printed the 2000 addtion and the 2002 TMP pro supplement - and they'll almost certainly cover my needs together with Anton's and other tutorials.
                So I won't book Emirates just yet, but thanks for the offer.
                BTW it's great that this forum helps folks like me as well as the professionals.

Comment

Working...
                X