X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    tingsern

• tingsern
    replied
    It get a lot worse. After removing TMPro from my system, I found EDIUS can't even run QuickTitler now. Argh ... I am going to restore my C drive from backup.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo

• antonsvideo
    replied
    search PC for vistitle.exe :)

Leave a comment:

• tingsern

• tingsern
    replied
    I uninstalled the Title Motion Pro that is on my computer. Now the "fun" begins.

a) Can somebody tell me what version of Title Motion Pro is included in EDIUS 5? The only standalone TMPro CD installer I have is version 4.

b) When I ran that CD installer, it asks me for TM Pro for version 3 or 4 of EDIUS CD. Whoops. I am wondering if I am installing the right version of TM Pro then?

Leave a comment:

• tingsern

• tingsern
    replied
    Thanks, Anton. Wasn't aware I could just uninstall TMPro. Now - have to find time to do this - just in case I might have to do a major overhaul :-(.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by dpalomaki View Post
    WISE is the name of a software installer program for the Windows environment, so UNwise is the corresponding software uninstaller.

It was started by Wise Solutions, Inc. and after a buyout or two, owned (and discontinued) by Symantec.
    let me ask Steve Wise to clarify :)

Leave a comment:

• dpalomaki

• dpalomaki
    replied
    I have no idea why they call it unwise,...
    WISE is the name of a software installer program for the Windows environment, so UNwise is the corresponding software uninstaller.

It was started by Wise Solutions, Inc. and after a buyout or two, owned (and discontinued) by Symantec.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo

• antonsvideo
    replied
    there is an unwise32.exe in the TmPro folder

I have no idea why they call it unwise, sounds like the app is stupid, has a screw lose etc.

Leave a comment:

• tingsern

• tingsern
    started a topic Title Master Pro

Title Master Pro

On my present EDIUS 5.51, I found my TMPro is corrupted. If I click on the Title button, I hear a sound, and EDIUS playback screens will turn to white - and it will hang up for a while (up to 1 minute). Then everything will look normal again - except NO TMPro screen is shown.

I am now reverting to QuickTitler for the time being. I will have to re-install TMPro from CD.

Questions -

a) How do I just uninstall TMPro alone? I can't find anything to just uninstall TMPro.

b) Or do I have to bite the bullet and remove EDIUS (everything) - including all the plugins from ProDad and NewBlue and install EDIUS again?

Thanks.
Working...
X