Title Master Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title Master Pro

On my present EDIUS 5.51, I found my TMPro is corrupted. If I click on the Title button, I hear a sound, and EDIUS playback screens will turn to white - and it will hang up for a while (up to 1 minute). Then everything will look normal again - except NO TMPro screen is shown.

I am now reverting to QuickTitler for the time being. I will have to re-install TMPro from CD.

Questions -

a) How do I just uninstall TMPro alone? I can't find anything to just uninstall TMPro.

b) Or do I have to bite the bullet and remove EDIUS (everything) - including all the plugins from ProDad and NewBlue and install EDIUS again?

Thanks.
    TingSern
    --------------------------------------
    Edius 9.4 Pro, Lenovo P72 workstation laptop, 64GB RAM, Xeon CPU, Windows 10 Pro (64 bits), 2 x 2TB Samsung M2.NVME and 1 x 4TB Samsung SSD internal. Panasonic UX180 camera, Blackmagic 4K Pocket Cinema, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema

there is an unwise32.exe in the TmPro folder

I have no idea why they call it unwise, sounds like the app is stupid, has a screw lose etc.
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

I have no idea why they call it unwise,...
      WISE is the name of a software installer program for the Windows environment, so UNwise is the corresponding software uninstaller.

It was started by Wise Solutions, Inc. and after a buyout or two, owned (and discontinued) by Symantec.

Comment

Originally posted by dpalomaki View Post
        WISE is the name of a software installer program for the Windows environment, so UNwise is the corresponding software uninstaller.

It was started by Wise Solutions, Inc. and after a buyout or two, owned (and discontinued) by Symantec.
        let me ask Steve Wise to clarify :)
        Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Thanks, Anton. Wasn't aware I could just uninstall TMPro. Now - have to find time to do this - just in case I might have to do a major overhaul :-(.
          TingSern
          Edius 9.4 Pro, Lenovo P72 workstation laptop, 64GB RAM, Xeon CPU, Windows 10 Pro (64 bits), 2 x 2TB Samsung M2.NVME and 1 x 4TB Samsung SSD internal. Panasonic UX180 camera, Blackmagic 4K Pocket Cinema, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema

Comment

I uninstalled the Title Motion Pro that is on my computer. Now the "fun" begins.

a) Can somebody tell me what version of Title Motion Pro is included in EDIUS 5? The only standalone TMPro CD installer I have is version 4.

b) When I ran that CD installer, it asks me for TM Pro for version 3 or 4 of EDIUS CD. Whoops. I am wondering if I am installing the right version of TM Pro then?
            TingSern

Comment

search PC for vistitle.exe :)
              Anton Strauss

Comment

It get a lot worse. After removing TMPro from my system, I found EDIUS can't even run QuickTitler now. Argh ... I am going to restore my C drive from backup.
                TingSern

Comment

Working...
                X