Vitascene 2 and Edius 6.02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitascene 2 and Edius 6.02

Edius 6 came with Prodads Vitascene 1 and had a couple of updates which work as a standalone and as a plugin for Edius6 [now 6.02].
    But now I have upgraded to Vitascene 2 [32 bit version] via download from
    the Prodad site.Followed all the install instructions and now Vitascene 2
    appears ok as a stand alone but not as a plugin in the effects pallete.

When I place the Vitascene filter onto a clip and double click the information tab to launch Vitascene it opens up the original Vitascene 1 interface.
    Funny thing though is when I right click on the icon for Vitascene and choose properties,in the description it states Vitascene 2 but Vitascene 1 is the UI that is launched?

Although i told Vitascene to install as a plugin aswell as a standalone when installing, it stated it would instal a TPi file for pluging into Edius 6.02.
    Should this of been a TPd file?
    Edius Version 7.4.Win 7 pro
    -Dual Xeon i7 2.66 Ghz x 5550quadcore NehalemHyper/Threading.SupermicroX8DAI motherboard. 1xwestern dig 32mb cache drive.2x 1tb samsung 32mb cache sata drives. 6x 2GB DDR3 ECC RAM.nVidia-gtx 760 card.Procoder3,Prodad,New Blue,Blufftitler After Effects,cinemasuite etc.

You have to uninstall Vitascene 1 first

Comment

Thanks a lot Albatros
      The prodad site and tech team told me that as its an upgrade I would not have to take Vitascene 1.0 nor 1.1 off.
      However whilst having them on the phone I uninstalled V1 and v1.1
      I then installed v2 and all was well and worked in standalone and as a plugin.
      So although I have removed other software previous versions before ....some upgrades need the previous versions left on the system.
      Obviously in this case its a must to remove previous versions for V2 to install and work properly.
      Thanks again Albatros
      Edius Version 7.4.Win 7 pro
      -Dual Xeon i7 2.66 Ghz x 5550quadcore NehalemHyper/Threading.SupermicroX8DAI motherboard. 1xwestern dig 32mb cache drive.2x 1tb samsung 32mb cache sata drives. 6x 2GB DDR3 ECC RAM.nVidia-gtx 760 card.Procoder3,Prodad,New Blue,Blufftitler After Effects,cinemasuite etc.

Comment

Working...
      X