No announcement yet.

Thirdparty update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a lookup in the documents sections in Grass Valley ressources!
    GrassValley website has been well reorganized!
    The navigation is now more intuitive than before! Great!

The full overview of EDIUS 6 documents can be found here:
    http://www.grassvalley.com/apps/doc_show?&set=proav&c=edius%206$|EDIUS%206%20-%20Edit%20Anything&super=professional
    Last edited by Andreas_Gumm; 05-27-2011, 07:14 PM.
    Andreas Gumm
    post production / authoring
    PC 1Intel Core i7-970 (6 x 3.20 GHz),
    ASUS P6T Deluxe V2, 12 GB RAM, Geforce 9800GT
    Windows 7 Ultimate,
    GV software: EDIUS 7.42, VisTitle v2.5,
    GV hardware: 3G Storm
    software SONY DoStudio Indie + EX 4.0.11
    PC 2
    Intel Core i7-3770, GIGABYTE Z77X-UD5H F14, 16GB RAM,
    Geforce 650 GTX, 5x HDD, Windows 7,
    GV software: EDIUS 7.42, ProCoder 3.0
    GV hardware: HD SPARK
    software: Telestream Switch, DTS-HD MAS, Dolby Media Meter

Comment

I understand that Magic bullet looks will work with edius if you are also using After effects.

I am currently using Boris red and will be upgrading soon so i can use it within edius.

Could you tell me if magic bullet looks will work within edius 6 without after effects installed or will any future releases of magic bullet work within edius as a plug in?

Comment

Originally posted by andymchere View Post
        Could you tell me if magic bullet looks will work within edius 6 without after effects installed or will any future releases of magic bullet work within edius as a plug in?
        In some cases yes... Magic Bullet you can install without having installed After Effects CS, simply that you install directly to any folder and then import it in AE Bridge EDIUS 6 and ready ...

This happens because the installer is just put RedGiant serial number and ready... instead there are other plug-ins AE as DiggiEffects if necessarily need to be installed to re-activate AE CS activation code plug-in.

One more, you can only import plu-gin AE 32 bit not 64 bit. ¡EYE! not everyone works with EDIUS AE Bridge... just most of them.
        CSXD2 l For EDIUS Pro 6.5
        http://cinemasuite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by caminostereo View Post
          This happens because the installer is just put RedGiant serial number and ready... instead there are other plug-ins AE as DiggiEffects if necessarily need to be installed to re-activate AE CS activation code plug-in.

One more, you can only import plu-gin AE 32 bit not 64 bit. ¡EYE! not everyone works with EDIUS AE Bridge... just most of them.
          This is not entirely correct. The diggieffects plugin which is on our compatibility list "Damage" is updated so that serialization can happen at the time of install. So are sapphire and other plugins from Redgiant.
          Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
          EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Steve,

This is all great, I wonder if GV can focus on trying to get a video noise reducer working in Edius, it is sadly lacking.

I had this from AB Soft today:

Earlier in mid-2011, we worked closely with Edius people trying to make our plug-in work in Edius 6. However, at some point the process stopped on the Edius team's side, apparently because they became too busy with that new Edius version. The ball is currently still on their side.. I asked again today, no changes.

Best regards,
            Vlad

Neat Video team, ABSoft

Whilst the above may or may not be strictly true, I would sincerely ask if some attention could be paid to this issue, either with Magic Bullet DeNoise or Neat.

Please feel free to move this if it's not really in the right place

thanks

Paul :-)
            Edius Edits at: http://www.vimeo.com/user781619/videos

1) AMD 3900X 12 core 4.6Ghz 2) Asus X79 4930K 6 core @4.4GHz Water Cooled. 480GB REVO3x2 System drive, 4TB Raid 0, 4 TB E-Sata Raid 5, 32GB RAM, GTX1070Ti Decklink HD Extreme. 3X Sony AX53 Sony AX700 BMPCC 4K

http://indiestereographer.blogspot.co.uk

Comment

There are currently 2 noise reduction filters which work. One in Boris effects RED and one from New Blue.

At this time we are not expanding support for plug-ins via the AE bridge.
              Or focus is currently on EDIUS 6, EDIUS 3d preview and expanding development for native plug-ins.

This may or may not change in the future but it is not Company policy to discuss this.
              In the mean time if the Boris noise reducer or the New Blue one don't do the job for you I would suggest to use Neat Video via VD or AE.

We do recognize the usefulness of Neat Video as a tool.

Thanks for understanding,
              Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 01-31-2012, 07:02 PM.
              Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
              EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Working...
              X